How do you forget you first love?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

5 yrs?...what the hell you holding to it for?

I can honestly and truly say that I have ZERO romantic feelings for any of my exes.

She's still very present, and we both talk about it from time to time. It's just a timing thing.
I'm sure if she were completely out of the picture i'd be agreeing with you, but she's not, therefore the feelings aren't either.

I can honestly and truly say that I have ZERO romantic feelings for any of my exes.

She's still very present, and we both talk about it from time to time. It's just a timing thing.
I'm sure if she were completely out of the picture i'd be agreeing with you, but she's not, therefore the feelings aren't either.

Originally Posted by manny1

im still with mine so i dont know how it feels. 13 yrs and counting

thats awesome
pimp.gif

Same... I get a
sick.gif
feeling every time I see them.

Same... I get a
sick.gif
feeling every time I see them.

You will never forgot but you gotta man up and move on. End all communications with her and if she wants to be your friend say NO...
Most dudes remain friends with their ex HOPING that one day she will come back
laugh.gif

Good luck

You will never forgot but you gotta man up and move on. End all communications with her and if she wants to be your friend say NO...
laugh.gif

Good luck

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

laugh.gif

Good luck
This. You've gotta be cutthroat. Mine was my best friend and I haven't spoken to him in a year and a half. I don't care how bad you want them in your life, you'll never truly move on till they're out of it. It's not fair to your current to have your ex around.

Back
Top Bottom