How do you forget you first love?

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

You don't forget your first love. As a matter of fact, you spend the rest of your life trying to find a girl who is the EXACT same as your first love.

this

have any of you ever try to match or do better than your ex

im talking about in the looks department brains and all that instead of just smashing any broad?

You don't forget your first love. As a matter of fact, you spend the rest of your life trying to find a girl who is the EXACT same as your first love.

this

im talking about in the looks department brains and all that instead of just smashing any broad?

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Its killin Me too OP.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
its weird even after 5 yrs I still of her from time to time.
http://www.youtube.com/wa...=U-InF9ieRRI&ob=av3e

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Its killin Me too OP.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
its weird even after 5 yrs I still of her from time to time.
http://www.youtube.com/wa...=U-InF9ieRRI&ob=av3e

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Originally Posted by Xavier

this

always. i make a promise to myself that my next girl needs to be > my ex. also, if you fell in love with a girl who embodies everything you look for in a woman, you're never going to want to settle for anything less than that.

Originally Posted by Xavier

this

always. i make a promise to myself that my next girl needs to be > my ex. also, if you fell in love with a girl who embodies everything you look for in a woman, you're never going to want to settle for anything less than that.

I hope it goes away, going on 8 months. She moved on and is with someone else, but then again I wasn't her first love.

I hope it goes away, going on 8 months. She moved on and is with someone else, but then again I wasn't her first love.

Back
Top Bottom