How do you guys deal with stress?

Music, writing, yambs
just find something you enjoy doing to get your mind off it, even if it's just for a few minutes 

smokin.gif

beat that !$$%!

if !$$%! isnt avail

beat that meat

if that doesnt work

play ball

hit the gym

alot of times if im stressed, late night ill just drive, no radio, windows down, and just ride around.

Workout or find a hobby you enjoy doing. And a little of
pimp.gif
 helps. There is no need to stress over the past. Just focus on the present and positive things in life.

I feel you OP, I get days like this sometimes. Like holmes said you gotta be positive.

A wise old man once told me that the powerful count their blessings not their curses.

Meditation usually centers me and puts things a bit more in perspective. give it a try.

Also books by dale carnegie are powerful.

Whenever this happens i always hit up the gym. Sometimes that doesnt work, so i try to get rest, sleep for a good amount of hours. When i wake up i tell myself to move on from it and continue on with my life cause i know just by staying in that moment aint gonna help.

Also, hang around with people you love, it helps dramatically. Family is key here.

pimp.gif
, yambs or even a solo release, play some ball, music, read, and come on NT cuz somebody is always providing lulz

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Whenever this happens i always hit up the gym. Sometimes that doesnt work, so i try to get rest, sleep for a good amount of hours. When i wake up i tell myself to move on from it and continue on with my life cause i know just by staying in that moment aint gonna help.

Also, hang around with people you love, it helps dramatically. Family is key here.

Definitely.

-list things out that are stressing you
-create a plan of attack
-take step back a relax doing whatever you like to do

Back
Top Bottom