How do you keep your clothes looking fresh?

Wear once and throw away. Do you wear a condom twice?
Do I wear one once? So I can feel 50% less? I don't think so... 
grin.gif
hilarious

Don't wash after every wear. Unless it's dirty or smells.

Take some of your garments to the cleaners occasionally.

Sweaters go to the cleaners, never in the washer. (IMO)

Jeans don't need to be washed often, unless dirty/smelly.

Cold water if you're washing t-shirts.

You could even take a Polo to the cleaners if you wanted.

There ya go

Yup, no reason to wash your clothes after every wear. Unless you're constantly sweating or using it for sports, then wash it. If you can't detect the deodorant on your shirt, the deodorant smells completely different, or can't smell the fresh threads, then wash it lol

Clothes don't get a stench when air drying? Seems like they would...

clothes will smell like the environment they're in. if you're hang drying clothes near the kitchen (where you're cooking), your clothes are going to smell like what you're cooking, etc. if you're a smoker, you clothes will have the smell of cigarette smoke, etc . . .

Cold water. Gentle/delicate or handwash cycle. Low heat or hang dry. Cleaners if expensive, "Dry clean only" or will fade, bleed or shrink.

Last edited:
True.
Don't wash after every wear. Unless it's dirty or smells.

Take some of your garments to the cleaners occasionally.

Sweaters go to the cleaners, never in the washer. (IMO)

Jeans don't need to be washed often, unless dirty/smelly.

Cold water if you're washing t-shirts.

You could even take a Polo to the cleaners if you wanted.
Plus, depending on the type of clothing material you might need the certain ones to hang dry.  You can also use Febreze or any other fabric spray to eliminate scents from those clothes.

I don't get how people don't wash their jeans after each wear, though. They look unclean to me.

Unless you rock white jeans or go mudd wrestling they don't need to be washed after every wear, imo.

For darks use cold water & a non-aggressive wash setting; hang dry

Back
Top Bottom