How do you know which white chicks are into black guys??

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by jon4rd

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Originally Posted by mFury

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

edited : finer than I remebered

and yeah shes hipster, cause she knows how to use them hips, sir
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

/\ pretty impressive and
laugh.gif
exestensial sp*
laugh.gif
... is it sad im really gun do this... like asap haha cant wait to scoop ashorty n the bookstore 2maro usin that word hahah... were gunna need it used in context again tho, i only pretend to be a student
tired.gif

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

/\ pretty impressive and
laugh.gif
exestensial sp*
laugh.gif
... is it sad im really gun do this... like asap haha cant wait to scoop a shorty n the bookstore 2maro usin that word hahah... were gunna need it used in context again tho, i only pretend to be a student
tired.gif

Fam you'll need a lot more help with your vocabulary that just the addition of the word existential. How you misspell something you read?

All girls are fair game. There are a lot of stereotypes in this thread about what kinda white girls would be attracted to black guys. A lot of the white girlsI bagged where preppy, smart white chicks from Boston, Rhode Island and Maine. I also know some white chicks who liked me that didn't necessarily likeblack dudes. Maybe cause of how I dress, speak and that I'm relatively unthreatening. Just approach them like you would any other girl, with confidence.I'm generally comfortable and confident around white women, maybe that's why I have success with them.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

whatever you do not mess with the one who "act black". Those are the worst ones. Even though those are for sure most likely to accept you.

QFT.... unless strictly jumpoff status.

The ones w/ Facebook statuses like this:

[h3][/h3]
Knows tht the ones u trust the most will b the ones most dangerous to ya..I was dwn for ya !+*#% i showed u where i live.but now i c u jus dnt understand wat real is! Im 2 steps ahead of u simple @++!@#%..i dnt to much tlkn..imma hit u where it hurts n #$#% ya life up! Im bout to c who my real @++!@#% r! If i cll u n u aint wit me tht mean u against me n if u against me thn #$#% u!
[h3][/h3]
iS gon ShoW hiM iM wAT he nEeDs..wIt mE iS WheRe hE neeDs tO be..Me n hiM togEtHa aiNt noThin liKe it..IM feeLin hiM to tHe fuLlesT n i Cnt fIgHt iT..iMma tReaT eM liKe nO otHa !+*#% haS..haVe eM not EveN wNtn tO looK wHn anoTha gRl paSs..
[h3][/h3]
dNt caRe iLl saY i tOok thT %#@* ahh lol bUt uHh U saY ya GRl @!@+@ good? I knO u jOkin..onCe u c Wat thIs feeL like You'lL kNo thE meaNing oF soaKinG..aHh shE staY weT liKe waTer huH? wEll sWeetIe waTer dry Up..yEa u caN caLl mE naSty i juS caLl iT reaL..WaT u dNt liKe abOut mE soMeBody eLsE wiLl..{Get like me}

[h3][/h3][h3][/h3]
WaS neVa hiS sidElinE Ho..iM his maIn !+*#%..thE one hE caLl baE tHe onE hE n L[emoji]9829[/emoji]vE wiT..hE @+%*+$ me evRydAy tIll hE gOt mE thiCk..hAd me pUttin hiS name oN mY naiLs n ##++..n If u caLl me iMma TeLl u iM hiS !+*#%..tHn haNg up oN u aFta i tEll u Its ovA wit..n Whn u caLl bacK imma haVe mY # SwitchEd..
[h3][/h3]
Is the ##++...APPARENTLY..these @++!@#% keep mY name on they lips like lipstick! Ughh yall ho's are funny to me u prob make ya self sick! Dnt worry bout me n who givin me dome..u should put 2 n 2 togetha !+*#% i wonder y ya man aint home?? GOT YA!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

She thick as ##++ tho'
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

[h3][/h3]
Knows tht the ones u trust the most will b the ones most dangerous to ya..I was dwn for ya !+*#% i showed u where i live.but now i c u jus dnt understand wat real is! Im 2 steps ahead of u simple @++!@#%..i dnt to much tlkn..imma hit u where it hurts n #$#% ya life up! Im bout to c who my real @++!@#% r! If i cll u n u aint wit me tht mean u against me n if u against me thn #$#% u!
[h3][/h3]
iS gon ShoW hiM iM wAT he nEeDs..wIt mE iS WheRe hE neeDs tO be..Me n hiM togEtHa aiNt noThin liKe it..IM feeLin hiM to tHe fuLlesT n i Cnt fIgHt iT..iMma tReaT eM liKe nO otHa !+*#% haS..haVe eM not EveN wNtn tO looK wHn anoTha gRl paSs..
[h3][/h3]
dNt caRe iLl saY i tOok thT %#@* ahh lol bUt uHh U saY ya GRl @!@+@ good? I knO u jOkin..onCe u c Wat thIs feeL like You'lL kNo thE meaNing oF soaKinG..aHh shE staY weT liKe waTer huH? wEll sWeetIe waTer dry Up..yEa u caN caLl mE naSty i juS caLl iT reaL..WaT u dNt liKe abOut mE soMeBody eLsE wiLl..{Get like me}

[h3][/h3] [h3][/h3]
WaS neVa hiS sidElinE Ho..iM his maIn !+*#%..thE one hE caLl baE tHe onE hE n L[emoji]9829[/emoji]vE wiT..hE @+%*+$ me evRydAy tIll hE gOt mE thiCk..hAd me pUttin hiS name oN mY naiLs n ##++..n If u caLl me iMma TeLl u iM hiS !+*#%..tHn haNg up oN u aFta i tEll u Its ovA wit..n Whn u caLl bacK imma haVe mY # SwitchEd..
[h3][/h3]
Is the ##++...APPARENTLY..these @++!@#% keep mY name on they lips like lipstick! Ughh yall ho's are funny to me u prob make ya self sick! Dnt worry bout me n who givin me dome..u should put 2 n 2 togetha !+*#% i wonder y ya man aint home?? GOT YA!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

She thick as ##++ tho'
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif

[h3][/h3]
[h3][/h3]
[h3][/h3]

[h3][/h3] [h3][/h3]
[h3][/h3]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

She thick as ##++ tho'
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

pics...

I don't know how to come on to a white girl, my regualr look is an angry facial expression....and I can't help it because my eye brows got this arch inthem that make me look this way....so looking harmless isn't going to work for me

Girls are girls man. It isn't THAT hard. Approach them confidently, like a gentleman, and like you have something going for yourself and you'll begood. If you get rejected, keep it moving to the next girl.

There is no "type" of white girl that's attracted to black dudes. It's all about their personal preference. There was this basketball recruitthat spent the weekend in the dorms. She was all over me. I would have smashed if the current women's players weren't so "overprotective".

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

/\ pretty impressive and
laugh.gif
exestensial sp*
laugh.gif
... is it sad im really gun do this... like asap haha cant wait to scoop a shorty n the bookstore 2maro usin that word hahah... were gunna need it used in context again tho, i only pretend to be a student
tired.gif

Fam you'll need a lot more help with your vocabulary that just the addition of the word existential. How you misspell something you read?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
at dudes thinkin the way i type has anything to do with anything at how i approach women... hahah anb blackmgnus the one u was talkin about is now mygirl
tired.gif

roll.gif
to AJchick... so tru but sadly i used a derivtive of this formula my first few years n college, im from an alllll white town to begin with so i been knowin how to talk to the bunnies...it easy... but back to the formula, in a party atmosphere/setting u look for the broads that r lookin for the dance floor before the beer... within moments theyll be within a few feet of some N's thikin they doin it, still hittin they duggies n what not, its then that u slide in with the drinks n start grindin.. fast forwrd 3 hours, shes puttin on her panties gettin booted from the dorm haha

in a public setting its a bit more difficult bit im sure i could contrive a workable method on the fly here... like dude said music...music is huge when im facebook/myspace surfin i only look for broads on they yeezy, and wane, and T.I, u kno ur barkin up the wrong tree when u see, keith urban, dashboard confessional, an U2
laugh.gif
so lets say if she prefers "jungle boogie" haha she recieves +2

The next key is athletics.... more often than not atheletic girls or girls who r intrested n sports tend to be more receptive to dark meat... no mystery here, blacks r all over the sports realm and the tend to have nice bodies... athletic broads recieve +1

Dress... now this is a tough one that really requires a trained eye haha in fact as i sit here n try to explain it to myself before i start typing im confusd hhah but usually these r some tip offs... sneakers (js, airmaxes), lots of accessories (shades, bangles, scraves) and loud colors... since i cant quite articulte this heres a pic or some visual referencing

as u can see on the left, beads, crimpy hair, thick... fan of the bbc
one from left, lil thick crimpy, stylish... fan of the bbc
one from right, scarf belt, stylish shorts, good tan... toss up
right.. blonde stright hair, american eagle shirt(s)... prolly more into asher roth

girl = 3+ ... more than likely spends her free time watchin bet and jockin nba players... no effort required
girl = 2+ ....will watch 106 n park for the vids, open minded...more than willing to experiment
girl = 1+... has a few black freinds but prolly would walk the other way if she saw u comin down the street... if r games tight
girl = 0- .... gets down with jeff foxworthy, ues the N word more than u... fagettabowdit

im tired of typing fo now, but if neone has ne questions on the matter pm me... ive been n this feild of study for 22 years now
pimp.gif
LOL

thick tan dark haired white girls > your girl

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

She thick as ##++ tho'
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Also, you people who like the pyramid replies, next one who does it will have their account(s) suspended.

JR5

Girls are girls man. It isn't THAT hard. Approach them confidently, like a gentleman, and like you have something going for yourself and you'll be good. If you get rejected, keep it moving to the next girl.

Thank you, there's SOME that you don't approach though, you just let them pursue you. They'll give all type of hints, only thing is youshould be humble enough to sniff them out. Then you look up and find all type of honeys in your connects.

Back
Top Bottom