How do you know which white chicks are into black guys??

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

My motto is "once you go white, that's all you pipe" /thread.
roll.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

How do you work in manhattan and cant score a white chick. Maneeee, them girls be feening for the D.

I'll give you a hint, don't talk about hip-hop or how "the sun be messing with my waves"

Talk to them like an aristocrat, like you got some type of class (even if you don't), and if all else fails whip out the pipePhone (3g of course)
pimp.gif
my man is on point.

it is SO easy to get white girls in Manhattan.. you just have to look educated and know how to make conversation.

laugh.gif
at all you fools with your cocked fitteds and bright sneakers trying to approach white Manhattan girls.

i'm not sure but if you look good then race shouldn't matter. at first i wondered the same thing you do except about black chicks because i'mwhite. i realized though that as long as you look good it doesn't matter what race you are. smashing a different race is
pimp.gif
, especially black chicks. idon't know what it is about it but when they moan "me harder white boy" my face goes
devil.gif

I got some WHWG (White hip white girls) on campus, I get the occasional long stare from them, When they stare I usually hit em wit the LL Cool J lips lickingtype steeze and they either smile,laugh or hit me wit the stoneface but i have never actually talked to any white girls on campus besides the ones in my classbut I think the next time i get the smile or laugh im gonna approach them and get it in
pimp.gif
...but I think thats how you know if you should holla at them or not

Forget Snow bunnies w/ blk guys, its been done.

What about Chinese guy / blk American girls ? - I swear the only dark girls I get are West indies / Caribbean.

Blk American chicks are the hardest to get if you Asian.

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

What about Chinese guy / blk American girls ? - I swear the only dark girls I get are West indies / Caribbean.

Whats wrong with that fam? West Indies/Caribbean chicks have the best P and the best sex IMO

Asians have it harder that any other race when it comes to getting girls...for some reason most women think you guys are sexually inadequate

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

Whats wrong with that fam? West Indies/Caribbean chicks have the best P and the best sex IMO
Yeh they look pass the Asian thing cause I got that Jamaican in me, but the true bad Blk American chicks just wont hear it.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

How do you work in manhattan and cant score a white chick. Maneeee, them girls be feening for the D.

I'll give you a hint, don't talk about hip-hop or how "the sun be messing with my waves"

Talk to them like an aristocrat, like you got some type of class (even if you don't), and if all else fails whip out the pipePhone (3g of course)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

All you gotta do is hit up the local college/artsy communities in your city. Look for a chick reading a book and mention the word "existential". Even if shes reading a Sci-Fi novel or a self-help book...just throw the word out there and she'll be putty in your hands.

" Beautiful day today....Oh wow....Thats a great book that you are reading...I read it last year...very existential..."

Spoiler [+]
pd_sex_070731_ms.jpg

Works like a charm....
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

All you gotta do is hit up the local college/artsy communities in your city. Look for a chick reading a book and mention the word "existential". Even if shes reading a Sci-Fi novel or a self-help book...just throw the word out there and she'll be putty in your hands.

" Beautiful day today....Oh wow....Thats a great book that you are reading...I read it last year...very existential..."

Spoiler [+]
pd_sex_070731_ms.jpg

Works like a charm....
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Asians have it harder that any other race when it comes to getting girls...for some reason most women think you guys are sexually inadequate
I bet Indians have it more harder than us. Even tho the media and old/dumb sterotypes eff us over before we even begin...we still gettin it.
smokin.gif

Real life =/= TV/Internet.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
pd_sex_070731_ms.jpg

Works like a charm....
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom