How do you lace up the Aqua 8's?

Not just the Aqua's, the 8's in general. How do you prefer to lace them up? I've worn mine twice and i think they look weird on feet, I can't find the best way to lace em.

Not just the Aqua's, the 8's in general. How do you prefer to lace them up? I've worn mine twice and i think they look weird on feet, I can't find the best way to lace em.

I strap mine up when I wear them. So the laces dont really show. I just have them laced up how they came.

I strap mine up when I wear them. So the laces dont really show. I just have them laced up how they came.

I have a fairly wide foot so i usually loosen up my laces. I've owned the raptor 7's before but they were too tight so i had to sell em.

I have a fairly wide foot so i usually loosen up my laces. I've owned the raptor 7's before but they were too tight so i had to sell em.

Originally Posted by Swagg

eek.gif

Diddy is that you?! 
Anyways, 

I lace mine up until the top 3 lace holes. 

Leave the straps un-done. 

pimp.gif

eek.gif

Diddy is that you?! 
Anyways, 

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ALDY

eek.gif

Diddy is that you?! 
Anyways, 

pimp.gif
Same.

Originally Posted by ALDY

eek.gif

Diddy is that you?! 
Anyways, 

pimp.gif
Same.

They look better laced up a lil bit. IMO. But i don't lace them up all the way, i don't wanna look old school.

They look better laced up a lil bit. IMO. But i don't lace them up all the way, i don't wanna look old school.

I have a fairly small apartment so the futon doubles as my bed for space. The mailman has a funky hat.

What does the mailman with the funky hat have anything to do with my apt. being small?

I have a fairly small apartment so the futon doubles as my bed for space. The mailman has a funky hat.

What does the mailman with the funky hat have anything to do with my apt. being small?

Back
Top Bottom