How do you lace up the Aqua 8's?

up until recently i've always worn mine laced all the way up and straps on. i still wear the straps on, but my laces just loops the last three holes and then just tuck in.

20110328001.jpg

leaving the straps undone looks just stupid imo

up until recently i've always worn mine laced all the way up and straps on. i still wear the straps on, but my laces just loops the last three holes and then just tuck in.

20110328001.jpg

leaving the straps undone looks just stupid imo

Yeah but I try to avoid strapping up my aquas as much as possible. The little strap holder things are made of plastic and the straps are really wide so every time you strap up your 8's there's a chance of the plastic things breaking.

Yeah but I try to avoid strapping up my aquas as much as possible. The little strap holder things are made of plastic and the straps are really wide so every time you strap up your 8's there's a chance of the plastic things breaking.

Just do you!! I don't lace any of my Jays...I like em loose!!

SM

SMH....when will these kids learn to be themselves??!!

Just do you!! I don't lace any of my Jays...I like em loose!!

SM

SMH....when will these kids learn to be themselves??!!

@160jordansdeep Maybe. I wouldn't be asking anybody how to strap up my foams tho smhhh ,
@dmxgod I do. Idk, it's more popular to lace up your shoes now but before people used to tuck their laces inside their shoes which i still do.

Aye Dzaster, why you mad? I think i have more swag then you, old timer9

@160jordansdeep Maybe. I wouldn't be asking anybody how to strap up my foams tho smhhh ,
@dmxgod I do. Idk, it's more popular to lace up your shoes now but before people used to tuck their laces inside their shoes which i still do.

Originally Posted by Swagg

you asked the same silly #*+ type of question 

Originally Posted by Swagg

you asked the same silly #*+ type of question 

Back
Top Bottom