How do you prepare chicken breast?

I need some new ideas.

Sauces? preparations?

PS: I don't own a deep fryer so I can't do that.

Salt, pepper, your fav marinade, onions, garlic, hot jamaican pepper.....let marinade overnight...bake

What's a good recipe for batter then? I might just fry some like dude said up there with a pot and oil...

After rinsing off the breastisis, I dip it in a bowl with mixed eggs, then put it in a pan that has bread crumbs, flour, salt & pepper mixed, then fryit in a pan filled with vegetable oil. 2 minutes each side on med heat, then an extra minute on each side. Delicious
happy.gif

after washing it out clean with a lemon

- let dry
-dust lightly with flour
-beat an egg in a bowl, dip in the breast
-mix buttermilk and flour and an array of spices together and dip in that after
-fry until golden brown

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

just put it on the grill and pur some bbq sauce on it
pimp.gif
love bbq chicken. letting it sit in sauce over night makes it even better

if you don't want to fry or grill, you can always bake.

make sure the chicken breast(s) is/are thawed out first. you might want to marinade in something for at least 30 minutes... even salad dressing works. thenstick in the oven in a glass pyrex-type dish for 45 minutes at 350 degrees. you can tell it's done, because there will be NO pink left in the center andthe juices should run clear.

You make a pot pie.

- Cut breasts into cubes and brown in a large put with some olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Remove them from the pot when they are browned (you don't have to cook them all the way through.
- Get onions, carrots, celery and sweat in a large pot.
- When veggies are tender add garlic salt pepper to taste and a 2 table spoons of flour.
- When the flour is cooked through and coats all veggies add about 3-4 cups of chicken stock (not broth) to the veggies and bring it to a boil.
- Mixture should be thickening. Add any other seasonings your like (salt peper, garlic power, etc.)
- Add peas, corn or any other frozen veggie you would like as well as your chicken cubes.
- Let it all simmer over medium heat until desired consistency.
- Use frozen pie crust, or you can just use biscuits to top off the "stew" to make your pot pie. Follow the instructions on the container for that.

Or you can do a chicken fried chicken.

- Butterfly and pound out your breasts
- Season with salt and pepper
- Coat them in flour, then dip in an egg mixture, and lastly in either store bought or home made bread crumbs
- Fry in a little bit of oil until browned on both sides
- Transfer to oven until chicken is cooked through (usually if breasts are thick you may need to do this)

Or you can just bake it like others have mentioned lol. It's easier but the pot pie is a little more rewarding and make great leftovers
smile.gif

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

if you don't want to fry or grill, you can always bake.

make sure the chicken breast(s) is/are thawed out first. you might want to marinade in something for at least 30 minutes... even salad dressing works. then stick in the oven in a glass pyrex-type dish for 45 minutes at 350 degrees. you can tell it's done, because there will be NO pink left in the center and the juices should run clear.

word. Italian and pepper is nice.

Back
Top Bottom