how do you quote somebody and have their username show up

all i do is copy/paste someones line and then highlight/click the quotes button but how do you make it so it says "belle155 said..."

Originally Posted by belle155

all i do is copy/paste someones line and then highlight/click the quotes button but how do you make it so it says "belle155 said..."

there is a quote button on the bottom right corner of every individual post unless the thread was locked

just click "quote" underneath their comment to the right...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

Have you gone 3,000+ post and not quoted one person?

dont look at the post count man, some NTers can rack up 3000 posts in a few months. check the date, ive been here over 6 years. i guess that makes iteven more surprising.

Originally Posted by belle155

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

Have you gone 3,000+ post and not quoted one person?

dont look at the post count man, some NTers can rack up 3000 posts in a few months. check the date, ive been here over 6 years. i guess that makes it even more surprising.

I've been here for half a decade and I never knew how to use the "username with the quote" combo
embarassed.gif

If you want to get complicated, use this:

[quote = Person's SN]Blah, blah, blah[/quote] ... (take away the space between the " = ")

Then you'll get -

[h3]Person's SN said:[/h3]
Blah, blah, blah

I give you a pass though. The sig must be making u a bit slower, since everyone with it seems like they cant function properly.

Back
Top Bottom