How do you react to your girlfriend not trusting you?

So......... for whatever ever reason my girlfriend of 7 years decided to break into my NT account (why I don't know) and she finds this thread of meresponding to another thread (http://niketalk.com/topic/147037). Now she isquestioning my reason behind what I said. Mind you not, I have never cheated on my girl but now I feel like I can't trust her. Also, she has broken intomy email account in the past as well as gone through my phone. What should I do? How do I approch this situation?

Next her.

Or get your Chris Brown on.

These are your only two options.

Godspeed, young Skywalker.

what if she sees this thread?
laugh.gif

edit - thats cool. good luck dude
smile.gif

She doesn't trust you. 7 years is a long time but there obviously is no trust there if she's breaking her way into your email accounts and such.Probably best to just end it.

Originally Posted by doj3858

She doesn't trust you. 7 years is a long time but there obviously is no trust there if she's breaking her way into your email accounts and such. Probably best to just end it.

The cold part about it is that I have not done anything for her not to trust me.

lol that sucks man but my girl don't trust me for %!@% because of female friends i have had in the past. she read some texts and she got the wrong idea.and you probably made this post so she could see it lmao

Originally Posted by heyson

lol that sucks man but my girl don't trust me for %!@% because of female friends i have had in the past. she read some texts and she got the wrong idea. and you probably made this post so she could see it lmao
(Evil Laugh)...........Maybe????????
laugh.gif

You break up because the most important parts of a relationship r trust and communication....and if you don't have both ur relationship will be mentallyabusive and a waste of time

Originally Posted by kingjames1212

lol that sucks man but my girl don't trust me for %!@% because of female friends i have had in the past. she read some texts and she got the wrong idea. and you probably made this post so she could see it lmao
laugh.gif

In that case
nerd.gif
Mrs. kingjames1212 he loves you VERY much and doesn'twant to lose you.
He even told me he plans on marrying you some day
happy.gif
and if y'all geta divorce you can have it all.

I got your back son
wink.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by kingjames1212

laugh.gif

In that case
nerd.gif
Mrs. kingjames1212 he loves you VERY much and doesn't want to lose you.
He even told me he plans on marrying you some day
happy.gif
and if y'all get a divorce you can have it all.

I got your back son
wink.gif
Good looking out kid!!!!!!!

Man honestly. Trust is very crucial to a relationships success. If that trust has been lost, its going to be hard to get it back.

Now I dont know how she can lose trust based on a thread online...... I'm just saying. You can always have an eye out for cheating etc. but are you reallyliving? If you have to question whether or not I'm really going to hoop at the park with the fellas and you lose time/energy thinking about that whileI'm enjoying myself, then you are allowing yourself to be in a relationship thats not worth it.

I travel for my gig and I'm mostly 250 miles away in most cases and my girl knows..... don't come to me with that bs. Especially if I've nevergiven you a reason to question me...... And a reply to a thread on NT is not a valid reason..... AT ALL.

So babe if you're lurking.....which you better not be. This is a warning shot. Stay off my back
laugh.gif

I agree with deading it. But I can understand that it would be hard.

If she is reading this post, I hate people like you, male or female.

My chick ( now ex ) said oh she didnt trust me any more , i just became frustrated with the whole situation and ended it there were just too many fights . Thatjust made our situaion more of a problem than anything . With out a girls trust things can never be smooth

unfortunately some girls are just like that, check your phone, hack your email etc. me personally i do not tolerate that crap. i been wit ma chick for a year nsome change and if she were to pull suttin like that she would never hear the end of it. of course it goes both ways i wouldnt do that to her either. butanyways, i think you need to have a talk with her about your trust issues. emphasize the need for trust in the relationship and that its been 7 years so yaneed to resolve the issue. if this cant be done it will only continue my friend and you may have to take further action and give her the boot. its better tobreak it off at 7 years than get a divorce after double that time over some dumb trust issues.

if you don't trust each other it's a wrap.
You have a valid reason not to trust her, she's breaking into your %#$%...that aint right.
And if she feels the need to have to see your %#$% online, she don't trust you either.

and with a comment like "what she doesn't know can't hurt her" in a post about telling if you're cheating, I can see how she'doverreact, just skimming the surface of that(coupled with the other thing you said about if she looks fat in something or whatever you said in that post) thatsaying was suppose to go 2 different ways but only if you take it there, you didn't lead it the ways you intended it to go.

Explain to her that what you meant by the "what she doesn't know can't hurt her" comment in that post pertaining to the topic was intendedfor the person cheating, not what you do in your life, you were in a hypothetical situation the OP presented you with, and you have a reply to save the personwith an already twisted mind because he wants to cheat. Your role in that post was to advise your fellow NTer with his question, not to state what you actuallydo in your life, it's like those multiple choice questions that tell you to "choose the best choice given" not "what is the best choice inlife".

explain that to her. Like I said though, without trust and respect(respect comes with trust, so there's little true respect between you two right nowI'm guessing) your relationship won't get much further.

Back
Top Bottom