How do you react to your girlfriend not trusting you?

by 'break into' your account do you mean.. use the password that you told her to log in while you werent there? if so, then just dont give her yourpasswords.

s4cnso.gif

My chick be trying to read my NT posts

but I don't care anymore and always write the most outrages things....hoping she gets mad and leaves lloll

like last week I messed with 20 chicks in a row

I used to get mad, but that just feeds into the problem. Now I use positive reinforcement. If she doesn't trust me, I keep insisting that I'm to betrusted, and I continue doing me. After while, she'll catch on. I'm too "me-like" to be untrustworthy. I'm up front and damn neararrogant, so I'm too "me-like" to be tryna be sneaky. Tha just ain't my steez. I march through the front door, I never sneak around to theback..know what I'm saying? She's learning...
pimp.gif

Honestly, you NEED to put ya foot down!!! If you don't all it is going to lead to is her holdin this BS situation over your head for the rest of therelationship. Example...she does something dumb, you catch her then her excuse is "remember what you said on NT".....Don't let it get to thatpoint!

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

but I don't care anymore and always write the most outrages things....hoping she gets mad and leaves lloll

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Let me tell yall a little story when it comes to trust... My relationship only lasted maybe 2 weeks tops because of lack of trust. I've been in Austintemporarily, and my girl was used to me not knowing mad people out here. Well SXSW comes around, when I have shows, promoting, networking, and on top of allthat, a ton of my homies from NY, london, detroit, cali, etc were in town. I told her ahead of time it was gonna be crazy, and my head would be all over theplace... She started acting up the first day of SXSW, accusing me of having relationships with friends from high school (I LOL'ed in her face).. fastforward to Friday.. I have a show.. she comes around at 530 DRUNK as hell with her friends.. I'm waiting at the bar to close my tab and this other girlmc/producer from the bay was there, I was telling her thanks for coming, etc (she is DOPE and works w one of my fav producers) well my ex girl comes over andsays "WHO IS THIS WHITE (*@#& YOU"RE BUYING DRINKS FOR!??!" wow.. i was mad embarrassed to say the least. She then took my phone and ranaway thinking she'd find something in it. Her friend gave me my phone back.. and 2 hours later I get a text saying she put all my stuff outside her criband she was leaving so to come get it. My sister who lived 30 min from her had to go get it for me.. and she was actually there, just was trying to get me awayfrom everybody. Then she drove to Cali and is now living there. SMH!!!!!!!!!!! If you sense insecurity and trust issues from the jump, DONT DO IT

Cliff Notes:

+my now ex started acting crazy during sxsw

+accused me of messing with high school friends, other girls, even guys

+embarrassed me at my show in front of another artist, took my phone

+pretended to put all my stuff out her crib and leave, just to get me over there alone

+drove herself nuts, and then drove to cali

OP, she sounds like one of those jealous psycho girls who are insecure...

Seriously dude break up with her

My girl didn't trust me for no reason at all and our relationship was never the same again

act like someone that is worthy of being trusted. if she still can't handle it...ex girl to the next girl

Originally Posted by JDocs

by 'break into' your account do you mean.. use the password that you told her to log in while you werent there? if so, then just dont give her your passwords.
By "breaking into" I mean that a long time ago I gave her my password to one of my accounts and I pretty much have the same password foreverything else (email, NT....) So I think that she took it upon herself to start checking my other accounts so see what she could find. I never had anythingto hide so that's why I never changed up my passwords. But what gets me is that she probably checked all of my other accounts and that NT thread was theonly thing she could find.
frown.gif

My girl trusts me...even though in the past I've done tons of iish for her not to...but I don't give her a reason not to trust me now...

Back
Top Bottom