How do you think the Air Jordan 2009's will compare to Air Jordan's of past?

i dont kno if some people are taking this question in terms of JB overall in 2009 or the actual shoe the air jordan 2009. i beleive ur talkin bout the shoes..personally i cant wait for them, i dont kno wut it is but i look forward to the jordan sigs every year. but with regards to wut most people here are saying idont understand why they compare releases from '08 such as the CDPs, Six Rings, or any other retro to these shoes especially from a quaity standpoint. wheni beleive mot of us kno that retro quality has no compariso to a sig shoe's quality, like look at the xx3's vs. the rest of 08. from a design aspect icould kinda understand that, esp with new releases like the cp3 and the melos. but idk if its just me but they both look like their designs stem from the xx3s.im not sayin i got high hopes for the 2009's but im definitely lookin forward to them...

I have seen these joints on person. They aren't horrible but for a buck ninety they are way overpriced plus the fencing inspiration is foolish. What theWhat. WHen did the Man ever Fence or talking about how he has been inspired by fencing. They didn't try to trick it out which is a positive. They will beavailable to every account but accounts will be putting more pressure on the Fusions. 2.5's, True Flights etc Plus these sick az XX3's are only $185.The 2009's will not be the worst sig Jordan but no where near the top.

when will pics leak?? didn't we have pics of the xx3 around this time of year last year?

imo no matter if they look nice. They aren't considered being part of the Signature line. the XXIII's were the last AIR jordan shoe to be made. That 09crap is just a variation from them using the numbers. but isnt considered a AIR jordan because so.

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

I have seen these joints on person. They aren't horrible but for a buck ninety they are way overpriced plus the fencing inspiration is foolish. What the What. WHen did the Man ever Fence or talking about how he has been inspired by fencing. They didn't try to trick it out which is a positive. They will be available to every account but accounts will be putting more pressure on the Fusions. 2.5's, True Flights etc Plus these sick az XX3's are only $185. The 2009's will not be the worst sig Jordan but no where near the top.
What colorway were they? And what cut are they, example, Hi-cut, Mid-cut ect?
grin.gif

blco02 wrote:
Anybody else noticed that there's ZERO demand for info on this shoe?
very true

jordan brand should let the yearly shoe and retros (for a year or two) die out and at least leave a little bit of a legacy

but i think we all know thats not going to happen

i really dont care what the "jordan 2009" looks like

I mean i would like to see a pic but its not that important if i see it

I am sure the first colorway is into production as we type.

Originally Posted by Meriwether

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

I have seen these joints on person. They aren't horrible but for a buck ninety they are way overpriced plus the fencing inspiration is foolish. What the What. WHen did the Man ever Fence or talking about how he has been inspired by fencing. They didn't try to trick it out which is a positive. They will be available to every account but accounts will be putting more pressure on the Fusions. 2.5's, True Flights etc Plus these sick az XX3's are only $185. The 2009's will not be the worst sig Jordan but no where near the top.
What colorway were they? And what cut are they, example, Hi-cut, Mid-cut ect?
grin.gif

They were a white and black colorway. They also showed pics of a black CW that looked better and they were a mid cut. Had them in my hand and they are verylight.

Thanks for the info Nkestyl. I personally haven't purchased a jordan sig since the XII; didn't have the money. Now that I do though, I just can'tsee myself spendin $175+ on a pair of sneakers that aren't gon last a mad long time or old/rare/limited (in the sense that they released a while ago and Ijust copped) For instance, I spent $200 on the Black Foams, I wore em heavily this past summer and they still look and smell like I just purchased em. Everyyear JB gets greedier and greedier, they are startin to be a legit rendition of a kingpin. We all know what happens when they get greedy, THEY FALL. $190 for asig shoe that's not even a "legit" sig since it's not numbered is just rediculous. All I see the AJ 2009 as is a high priced team shoe.Besides w/ the Eggplant Foams droppin in Feb, I'm clearly not coppin.
laugh.gif
Stop bein greedy JB, it's not a good look.

Lets just be patient on all of em. Theres the Gatorade Collabo 6, AJ2 Eminem The Way I Am, CDP 12 pic, the AJ 2009. We'll see pics soon just be patient.

Back
Top Bottom