How does it feel to have a really attractive sister or mom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Official Incest Appreciation Thread? vol. Damn, Ma.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

when i lived in columbus,ga some dude i knew had a major crush on his cousin, dude was tellin watch man im gonna bone her one day, then on 4th of july i saw them kissing..
sick.gif

dude did not give a dayum, in his defense she was hot but i can say that since im not related to them

but no no and no to all this....family is family.

my cousin came to visit me and she got mad stares and the dudes here in cali  put down the leaf blowers to howl and do them mariachi cat calls..
428797_2888469139987_1475879190_n.jpg

when i lived in columbus,ga some dude i knew had a major crush on his cousin, dude was tellin watch man im gonna bone her one day, then on 4th of july i saw them kissing..:x

dude did not give a dayum, in his defense she was hot but i can say that since im not related to them

my cousin came to visit me and she got mad stares and the dudes here in cali  put down the leaf blowers to howl and do them mariachi cat calls..

View media item 139101

Now that I think about it and I really put this out of my mind, I got a 2nd or 3rd cousin (our grandmothers are sisters I think or something) that is incredibly fine. If she wasn't blood related I'd bang. Pretty quiet when she's around during family gatherings. The feelings/memories we choose to suppress.

when i lived in columbus,ga some dude i knew had a major crush on his cousin, dude was tellin watch man im gonna bone her one day, then on 4th of july i saw them kissing..
sick.gif

Todd Haley
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'll keep it reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal simple for you

Person A + B are brother and sister.
There is no history of serious illness ex heart disease, diabetes, alzheimer, high blood pressure in their family.
Everyone in their family lives to be at least 70 years old.

Person A + B has sex which results in a child.
The child is not going to be born with a birth defect or health issues unless there is a history of these things in the bloodline. Furthermore the likelyhood of this happening is actually the least possible outcome out of all the possibilities in the genetic roulette

However what is possible is if there is junk DNA sequences or junk codons present in their family DNA, the chances of that being passed on to the kid is higher than if Person A + B were unrelated

So the whole you sleep with your sister and birth a ****** is an unproven myth. This myth has been proven in experiments carried out on plants to be false. There's also research that has been done on animals but it's not public research.

What is proven is that if there is a strong family history for physical defects, mental illness, heart disease, glaucoma, or alzheimer etc only then will the resulting offspring have a great chance of being affected by one of these.

so why take the risk? way too many people out there to be piping your siblings. plus do you want your kids to be known as inbreds?

I'll keep it reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal simple for you

Person A + B are brother and sister.
There is no history of serious illness ex heart disease, diabetes, alzheimer, high blood pressure in their family.
Everyone in their family lives to be at least 70 years old.

Person A + B has sex which results in a child.
The child is not going to be born with a birth defect or health issues unless there is a history of these things in the bloodline. Furthermore the likelyhood of this happening is actually the least possible outcome out of all the possibilities in the genetic roulette

However what is possible is if there is junk DNA sequences or junk codons present in their family DNA, the chances of that being passed on to the kid is higher than if Person A + B were unrelated

So the whole you sleep with your sister and birth a ****** is an unproven myth. This myth has been proven in experiments carried out on plants to be false. There's also research that has been done on animals but it's not public research.

What is proven is that if there is a strong family history for physical defects, mental illness, heart disease, glaucoma, or alzheimer etc only then will the resulting offspring have a great chance of being affected by one of these.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inbreeding

lol @ dude coming in with that little article...

you really gonna risk ur seed coming out defective for some sister love?? 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom