How Fly-Curren$y and Wiz

Currensy is boring.
Wiz doesnt have much lyrically skill but his charisma and energy on the mic makes him a good artist to me

Foreal this tape is a classic every single song is a hit spitta and wiz together is a good collabo as far as im concerned. Is there anyone out there that canactually say they dont like either wiz or currensy?

Surface to Air
pimp.gif

I love how on like half the songs they let the beat ride

Curren$y is one of my favorite rappers but Wiz voice just annoys me... its alright when he rapping but when he talks before/after a verse its almost unbearable

with that said the tape is very appreciated

Still listen to most of the songs on here DAILY... good smokin music... which is what i do often
pimp.gif

At first when currensy was with young money i wasnt feelin him much but after he left he got a lot better in my book. Wiz is classic yes his lyrics may not befull of substance but he raps about what he does which is just entertaining to listen to. And when he puts it all together it just sounds sick so for anyonehating on wiz taylor gang or #+@@%@! kill yourself

still bump this tape all the time. JETS

the checkpoint
pimp.gif

best song on the tape by far.

Classic to me. These are 2 of the only rappers I think I could kick it with in person.

that would be tight to have a sesh with wiz and spitta throw wale in the mix and that would be my favorite celebrity sesh of all time...no karamo

IDK about classic but it was definitely my fav tape of the year.

Didn't like Wiz till this tape but it put me on to him and i got his tapes now
laugh.gif

The Life
S.D.L
Drunk Dialing
Friendly

all
pimp.gif
to me

Originally Posted by erupt107th

IDK about classic but it was definitely my fav tape of the year.

Didn't like Wiz till this tape but it put me on to him and i got his tapes now
laugh.gif

The Life

S.D.L
Drunk Dialing
Friendly

all
pimp.gif
to me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MikeyFresh21

lol classic, foreal??

its a good tape - minus curren$y - but c'mon... CLASSIC????

Where you went wrong, i highlighted it.

dnt get me wrong, wiz is my dude
but the only thing classic about this tape is Car Service
everything else is just decent

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

My personal favorite mixtape of the year.

Clear the runway babyyy

I get money from Sunday to Sunday ladyyy/

Oh be-havee, I'm young, fly, faaamous/

I havent listened to all of flight school yet so i cant bear on that argument but foreal curren$y adds the perfect component with wiz's rapping. theirstyles are real similar yet very different

Back
Top Bottom