How good is T.O. in BBALL?

i was thinkin..if hes THAT good and no NFL team approaches him...should he try to join the NBA?
nerd.gif

He's aight...i dont think he's close to NBA material. He's athletic but skill wise? Bball IQ? Have you seen him in the celebrity games??

Cherry pickin all day.. only worried bout scoring.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

i was thinkin..if hes THAT good and no NFL team approaches him...should he try to join the NBA?
nerd.gif

Yeah...I was thinking the same thing.  Teams would be lining up to sign a 37yo 6'3" SG with no experience. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

nerd.gif

Yeah...I was thinking the same thing.  Teams would be lining up to sign a 37yo 6'3" SG with no experience. 
roll.gif

nerd.gif

roll.gif

OP you can't be serious right?

laugh.gif
he looks like a bum in those celeb games. he would have been a decent college player. but now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

nerd.gif

roll.gif

OP you can't be serious right?
if u read it right..i didnt know how good he was...he was playing bball with McNabb for Pros vs Joes...i was curious on how good he was..i didnt say he was good already...i was curious.

nerd.gif

roll.gif
perfect delivery

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

laugh.gif
he looks like a bum in those celeb games. he would have been was a decent college player. but now
laugh.gif

Fixed. he played on a NCAA tourney team back in 95

In his younger days he'd be a good player in the D League or a league along those lines... I can't see him in the NBA though.

He's aight...i dont think he's close to NBA material.
QFT.  Dude would be a D-leaguer at best even in his younger days.  The only celeb I ever saw who could MAYBE sit the bench on an NBA team was Brian Mcknight.  Dude had decent handles and his J was wet.  First time I saw dude play was back when he was big on the music scene and I was like how these dudes getting schooled by an R&B cat, but dude could really play.

Was Master P really that good
nerd.gif
........ off topic
I lived near Charlotte when he was trying out for the hornets, he made it past a few cuts but dude never really played all that much that I saw so I don't know if he was any good or just a publicity stunt.  I do remember seeing a news story and some of the players saying he could actually play.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Was Master P really that good
nerd.gif
........ off topic
Nope, I remember seeing him play in some celebrity game and dude is definitely not NBA ready

Back
Top Bottom