How is Arbys in business?

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Guys in here are trying to convince me that Arby's is the business? Annnnnnd that's why I would never take women advice from NTers. Y'all living wrong.

Shut up.

*takes first bite beef n cheddar*
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Guys in here are trying to convince me that Arby's is the business? Annnnnnd that's why I would never take women advice from NTers. Y'all living wrong.

Shut up.

*takes first bite beef n cheddar*
pimp.gif
1337454506026.gif

!%++%!% disgusting.

There's one close to my job. Got a jamocha shake and curly fries the other day.

It was dead in there tho..

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I can count the times I've been there on one hand, and I've never seen more than about 2 others there.

I can only think Arby's is being used to launder money or something sinister
laugh.gif

Haha on some Los Pollos Hermanos steez 
laugh.gif

Arby's Roast Chicken and Swiss is crack

But I know what you mean, the one over here NEVER has more than one or 2 cars at it. Then when I finally go they STILL take forever.

Must be funded by Mexican Cartel

It's pretty good but I've been going there since I was a kid so I've grown to like it. Roast beef sandwich by itself isn't good alone but you put it with the Arby Sauce and it's 
pimp.gif

As fat as I am, I don't $!%# with Arby's. Their curly fries are good though, and

Maybe people who smoke weed like it, or after getting out of the club since it's open late. We have 2. The one closest to the Wal Mart Supercenter usually has people in it, is packed to the point it's hard to pull in the parking lot at lunchtime, so maybe there's a connection there. The other one between Home Depot and Starbucks, I'm not even sure people know it's still there.

I think it's overprices personally and its a hit or miss as far as quality. The market fresh sandwiches aren't bad and the curly fries and Jamocha shakes keep em afloat

I don't get it that often, but I like Arby's it reminds me of a fast food place that was around when I was really young called Rax. There's always better places to eat than fast food spots, but the Arby's near me are never terrible quality so I do stop in once or twice a year.

JACKSON, Mich. -- A Michigan teen finishing off an Arby's roast beef sandwich chomped down on something tough that tasted like rubber, so he spit it out.
Turns out it tasted like finger. The fleshy, severed pad of an unfortunate employee's finger, apparently.

Ryan Hart, 14, told the Jackson Citizen Patriot on Wednesday that once he got a good look at it, he knew right away what had been in the junior roast beef sandwich he was eating last Friday.

"I was like, 'That (has) to be a finger,'" Hart said. "I was about to puke. ... It was just nasty."

The employee apparently cut her finger on a meat slicer and left her station without immediately telling anyone, said Steve Hall, the environmental health director for the Jackson County health department. Her co-workers continued filling orders until they found out what had happened, he said.John Gray, a spokesman for Atlanta-based Arby's, released a statement Wednesday apologizing for what he described as an isolated and "unfortunate incident." He said Arby's is still investigating, but has determined that the Jackson workers shut down food production as soon as they found out what happened and thoroughly cleaned and sanitized the restaurant.

The injured employee was treated at a hospital. Gray said the franchise has fully cooperated with health officials and was given the approval to remain open.

Ryan's mother, Jamie Vail, was incredulous. She and her friend, Joe Wheaton, had taken Ryan and his 11-year-old brother to the Arby's drive-thru and she told the Citizen Patriot she thought her son was joking when he exclaimed he had found a piece of a finger in his sandwich.

"Somebody loses a finger, and you keep sending food out the window? I can't believe that," said Vail. She and Wheaton said the severed section was about an eighth to a quarter-inch thick and at least one inch long.

Vail said she called 911 and met police at a local health center, where her son's blood was drawn and he was prescribed some medication.

Ryan said he is feeling fine. Vail told the paper she has been in touch with a lawyer, but hasn't decided whether to pursue the matter.

There have been a number of incidents in recent years in which a restaurant worker's accidentally severed flesh found its way into someone's food.
In 2006, a diner at a TGI Friday's in Indiana found part of a kitchen worker's finger on his hamburger. The year before that, a North Carolina man bit into what he thought was candy in his frozen yogurt only to find it, too, belonged to a worker who had had an accident with a food-processing machine.

There have also been hoaxes, including one perpetrated by a Nevada woman and her husband, who claimed in 2005 that she bit into a severed finger in a bowl of chili she bought at a Wendy's in San Jose, Calif. Both received lengthy prison terms after admitting it was a hoax. Wendy's said the bad publicity cost it millions of dollars in sales.

I used to get that beef and cheddar at lunch in Jr high in SD. That was before I knew better, of course.

My grandmamma love Arby's, though.

Roast Beef and Cheddar with the classic Arby's sauce is bangin. But I dont go there too often unless I go to the one on RT 17 in NJ. There are none in Manhattan anymore, the one on West 4th closed down a few years ago.
frown.gif

this thread actually made me go get arby's this weekend, a first in many many years...smh

first time trying the beef and cheddar though...and it was pretty good.

Originally Posted by APH

Their food is actually pretty good and it's a lot more 'fresher' and a lot less greasier than most fast food joints. The problem with them is that they're extremely expensive and they never have any deals. They don't do the 5 roast beef sandwichs for $5 anymore and their "value" menu is a joke and you end up spending more.

Really? I'm always getting Arbys coupons and deals in the mail
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom