BenBaller era
Bape Hoodie story era
******** era
I remember whent the Music threads actually put you onto new artist
and there used to be meetups is different cities
Miss the old days when there were roast and when "we knew Drama" :lol:

Basically grew up on this site and imma be here until my last year :nthat:

Last edited:
I had just copped the fire red and flip 3’s. Then kanye graduation was released. Then I copped the aqua 8’s. Then I made my way to General forum and the rest was history.

I think I discovered this site back in 05. I was looking at either some IVs or Dub Zero's on Ebay when the seller mentioned he was a NT member in the listing.

Visited the site which fueled my sneaker addiction even more. NT has played a major role coming up as I learned so much on here pertaining to sneakers, cars, jewelry, tattoos, music, **** you name it.

My old account says 2007. I know I probably lurked before that.

I didn’t migrate my account during the switch during my hiatus from this site.

I discovered NT in ‘02-03 because I was getting sneaker info from 23isback. I kept seeing them/him credit Niketalk as the source so one day I clicked on the link. I lurked and lurked for years because of the sign-up process back in the day but almost 20 years later here I am.

Been lurking since like '04 if I remember correctly. Like a lot of people here that was H.S. for me & I was heavy into Jordans. I'd get most of my info from 23isback + hit up Jordan Brand thread in here. Was intimidated to post & didn't want to get roasted for any reason lolol. Posted in the legit check few times back in the day than grew out of the kicks phase. Made my account in 2012 & really didn't start posting regularly till like 2017ish. Not going to lie, I'm so glad I found NT. I can't believe it's been 16 years for me on here turning 32 in Oct...where did time go? NT & it's legends. Don't none of y'all especially the OG's & regulars ever change on me, ya'll are beautiful. NT- The coolest collection of the most immature & hilarious people ever :lol:

Since 2006!
I remember the military 4s released
I was looking for info on which sites still had em... stumbled upon NT
lurked for months
Multiple screen names... I’m still here

starting lurking in 06. Didnt create an acct until like 2012. I lurked heavy. It was much more poppin back then That was like 3 message boards ago.

I've been lurking since the first sketch came out for the VC Shox, it brought me to niketalk, so around 01-02, I was in the 7th grade lol, damn near 30 now crazy..

'03 same username. But after the forum changes, had to re-register with the same id.

Days of

- Jason Kidd's son's giant toddler head
- sup my hat is too big
- matching pinwheel hats with your outfit
- pharrell / NERD influenced NT (see avy)

Back
Top Bottom