How long will you hold out for love?

How long will you let the other party get their +%%# together before you move on?

And dating is fair game, but falling in love isn't.

Capiche?

Im just gonna let that happen naturally....if I meant to be in love, i guess itll just happen.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

The question for me is, what is love?
laugh.gif
sorry i automatically thought of this

never, im the type of person who wants something different after a while, i would never marry someone, because i kno i will get tired of them and want someother girl, and its not fair to that other person to be like that.

I will let that happen naturally as well... however I will focus on my self and career and ensure I am successful and established before getting locked to onegirl.

Being in a marriage, most divorces are caused from conflict STEMMING from financial difficulties.

I'm almost willing to say I am ready to turn a blind eye to a dream girl if I know it will conflict with my initial stress required to create afoundational establishment for my self. It's impossible to have a functional marriage focusing on work 20 hours a day... look at Ari Gold. hahaha

^...In a nutshell. I'm not worried about the carnal or implicit parts of a relationship with a potential wife to force myself into something with a femaleI want no part of otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom