How long would you last in prison?

How long would you last in prison?

• 1/2 a day to 1 day. My cheeks would get taken the first day.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-5 days. Ain't nobody taking my cheeks without a fight.

• 6-12 days I'd become familiar the setting about start taking cheeks of my own

• 13-20 days I'd become a booty warrior

• 21-40 days I've already been to prison. Ain't no thang.

• 41+ days I'd be the adebisi of the prison

• Total voters
I'm 6'5" 325.

I'm not about to slime inside another dude but damn straight ain't nobody gonna slime in me.
roll.gif
 for some reason this is the first thing i thought of

I would only last about a day or 2. Im a frail, kind and gentle person. Imma light skinned pretty boy. My cheeks would get clapped with the quickness :smh:

I'd protect myself at all times and if i have to fight then im fighting no matter what...hopefully i would work my way up to being like that one dude out here smashing and knocking up female CO's, eating crab cakes, and watching twerk vids on a cell phone

^ that sounds about right. Fighting til death. No booty bandit will catch me. Any of y'all that accept it y'all sus

Well me being 5'8 about 135 i wouldnt last AT ALL but best believe if im going to jail i aint going down without a fight. I would have to take on the biggest dude once im in there to hopefully send a message to other dudes to not **** with me

Well me being 5'8 about 135 i wouldnt last AT ALL but best believe if im going to jail i aint going down without a fight. I would have to take on the biggest dude once im in there to hopefully send a message to other dudes to not **** with me
laugh.gif

For this thread I just assumed you were going to a real prison where this stuff in the poll and what OP mentioned goes down on the reg so it might as well be 10-15 or 20 o life.
that not showering stuff will get you killed. i got people locked up and they tell me all types of stuff ,the dudes that pull that get handled with for making it unpleasant for the others.  not flushing as soon as you drop the duece is terms for getting smacked up too.
I knew it'd end up being something like that. That's why that can't be my go to move. How horrible would it be that I'm chilling in my own fecal mater just so I won't get tried in the shower or in the middle of the night and I end up getting killed for the simple fact being that crazy and nasty simply isn't gonna let you get a free pass.
what if you act gay? do dudes mess around with the openly gay people?
They get beat up for being gay and then get raped.

Last edited:
I know two dudes that been to rikers and they didnt have any booty stories just dudes would scrap over anything

What ya'll know bout them suzies tho :nerd:

Son said he wouldn'tmake it past the front desk, like employees gonna be proposition him or something.

Depeneds on how good the sex is. Cuz I could last up to 3hrs *insert grinch gif

Man we talking about how long until they got you not how your stroke game proper is. :nerd:

I guess I know that's why they call you air tho :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom