How long would you last in prison?

How long would you last in prison?

• 1/2 a day to 1 day. My cheeks would get taken the first day.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-5 days. Ain't nobody taking my cheeks without a fight.

• 6-12 days I'd become familiar the setting about start taking cheeks of my own

• 13-20 days I'd become a booty warrior

• 21-40 days I've already been to prison. Ain't no thang.

• 41+ days I'd be the adebisi of the prison

• Total voters
I have a baby face

I wouldn't even make it past the front desk
laugh.gif
 yea i'm cursed with this too

I could go 1 night. Idk what I would do. Probably try and use my stamina and run non stop

Keep my back against a wall at all Times so I don't have to watch my back. Keep my mouth shut and do my bid. If I'm forced to fight ill fight , after a *** whooping n they see u have heart they leave u alone

I dunno about prison I'd last as long as my bid was . I'd adapt.
I did 6 months in camden county jail in camden nj not too many problems * kanye shrug* I think you get into a mentality where you ether adapt or your food.

Are we taking into consideration which state we'll be locked up in? CA Dept. of Corrections ain't no joke

not sure how women prisons are but i can say that i would last 5 minutes before i cry and want to kill myself 

I'm sorry but prison is not like oz my brother father and cusin all took the long ride and came back alive. Not saying there isn't a possibility you die, but it's unlikely unless your a child molester or rapist

I'm sorry but prison is not like oz my brother father and cusin all took the long ride and came back alive. Not saying there isn't a possibility you die, but it's unlikely unless your a child molester or rapist
laugh.gif
 all we need is one guy to believe like mcmanus and it could be

That being said I would be like O'rielly you kno the mayhem commercial guy. He was Dolo and survived (I think) from outsmarting everybody, and had to take care of Cyril his halfwit brother

Back
Top Bottom