How long would you last in prison?

How long would you last in prison?

• 1/2 a day to 1 day. My cheeks would get taken the first day.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-5 days. Ain't nobody taking my cheeks without a fight.

• 6-12 days I'd become familiar the setting about start taking cheeks of my own

• 13-20 days I'd become a booty warrior

• 21-40 days I've already been to prison. Ain't no thang.

• 41+ days I'd be the adebisi of the prison

• Total voters
Me and my homeboy were literally just discussing this a few hours ago. If youre ever placed in a compromising situation, it seems like the best thing to do is use reverse psychology. Don't appear to put up a fight initially, act surprised, flattered and excited, this will catch them off guard and they'll prolly think they hit the jackpot. As soon as they let their guard down, just go jackie chan/spider monkey collabo. Kicking groins, gouging eyes, punching adams apples anything you can do to escape and survive another day. If he already pulled his meat out, stomp that joint like a roach.

Got me thinking about that movie american me with all this prison talk lol.
I watched this movie last week for the first time.

There needs to be a limit on the amount of times you can stab someone.

That scene...

depends how long u got to sit for and what the crime is . if its under 10 years dont take anything from anybody that offers anything ,mind yourself, stay occupied and with a book, get a job in there like detail or cook. the second you take something from somebody they own you and they will sell your debt. if im there for 10 plus years changing my name to shabazz. as funny as it is people ant living like oz .

Depends where you're at and what you're in for. I did 11 months up state in a minimum facility and wasn't anything crazy. That said never want to go back though. I love freedom too much.

I would last for a long time because I'd act really feminine and like paint my nails and wear makeup and stuff.

No one would want to be around me if I did that because then all their friends would think they were weird.

i typed all that and didnt even answer the ? they would have to kill me before i give anything up, 

just don't shower and wear this everyday
Until the dudes with HIV come to rape you.

:x :smh:
I would last for a long time because I'd act really feminine and like paint my nails and wear makeup and stuff.

No one would want to be around me if I did that because then all their friends would think they were weird.
:rofl:

Last edited:
I'm not even tryin to see what prisons really bout. If I ever take that L though fighting would be my only hope.

that not showering stuff will get you killed. i got people locked up and they tell me all types of stuff ,the dudes that pull that get handled with for making it unpleasant for the others.  not flushing as soon as you drop the duece is terms for getting smacked up too.

I figure I could last a whole sentence if that was my reality.. But on my current state, I'd say 10 days.. I did a study that paid me to be a Guinea pig and ten days was more then enough... Some dudes in there have been locked up for years and these studies are nothing to them.. But I need my freedom,

This is honestly my greatest fear :rofl:

I'd last maybe 7 or 8 minutes.

Straight and narrow path til I die :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom