How long would you wait to... (STORY IS UP)

start back talking to your girlfriend after you broke up with her when it's something she did. Or do you just play it cool and wait for her to make thefirst move?

hmmm
i would wait... because if u talk to her the next day... for some reason that seems a little pressed
but its depends on the situation

If you make the first move, you've given her the power.

And you will never get it back

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

How about no unless you decided to end it as friends and why would you want to? Having regrets?
how-about-no-bear.jpg

If she was at fault then let her make the first move...if she doesn't make one in a reasonable enough time (depending on what she did) then I would saydrop her. But you gotta remember you gotta look at the situation from both her perspective and yours to see whats really going on.

I don't want to be in your business but you want to let us know what she did, you would probably get some better responses as to what you should do.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

If she was at fault then let her make the first move...if she doesn't make one in a reasonable enough time (depending on what she did) then I would say drop her. But you gotta remember you gotta look at the situation from both her perspective and yours to see whats really going on.

I don't want to be in your business but you want to let us know what she did, you would probably get some better responses as to what you should do.

and add pics

Alright, here's the situation: Over spring break she visited her ex-boyfriend past her curfew to talk to him about issues she was having. She did thiswhile I was in Florida might I add in and to make things worse, she kissed him. We both talked for a long time about the situation and I thought it wasresolved but she brought it back up. I noticed lately that she had been shying away from giving me hugs and kisses so when I asked her what's up with hershe said she had still been thinking about the incident that happened over spring break and she just wanted to do her, but at the same time have arelationship. She also stated she felt more connected to her ex but I mean she went with him for 9 months and me for only 2 1/2. So on Sunday I told her thatwe need to take time off until you figure out what or who it is you want. point blank period.

Thats better... so she cheated on u? Dead that... she basically told u that she wants him

still need pics tho

Originally Posted by JrMOFF2

Alright, here's the situation: Over spring break she visited her ex-boyfriend past her curfew to talk to him about issues she was having. She did this while I was in Florida might I add in and to make things worse, she kissed him. We both talked for a long time about the situation and I thought it was resolved but she brought it back up. I noticed lately that she had been shying away from giving me hugs and kisses so when I asked her what's up with her she said she had still been thinking about the incident that happened over spring break and she just wanted to do her, but at the same time have a relationship. She also stated she felt more connected to her ex but I mean she went with him for 9 months and me for only 2 1/2. So on Sunday I told her that we need to take time off until you figure out what or who it is you want. point blank period.
dont talk to her and move on doggy , you think it was just a kiss? dont be so naive , let her get back with her Ex and do you , remember there isa bunch of fish in the sea. You showing her no attention will actually probably make her show more interest in you.

females are like cats , you chase em and they run away , but when you pay no attention to a cat ... what do you think happens ?
nerd.gif

she still stuck on her ex. let her go..

if she comes back, THEN u deal with it. until then, forget about her and do you..

Dump her man...from what happened I would have cut her loose just because she visted her ex without letting you know...I'm telling you this because it willsave you alot of effort, pain and most importantly time. She doesn't respect the relationship you both had enough, because if she did at the very least shewould have broke it off with you before doing something with her ex.

Dump her then pat yourself on the back for not letting her waste anymore of your time, cuz that girl is a habitual line stepper.

Alright, here's the situation: Over spring break she visited her ex-boyfriend past her curfew to talk to him about issues she was having. She did this while I was in Florida might I add in and to make things worse, she kissed him. We both talked for a long time about the situation and I thought it was resolved but she brought it back up. I noticed lately that she had been shying away from giving me hugs and kisses so when I asked her what's up with her she said she had still been thinking about the incident that happened over spring break and she just wanted to do her, but at the same time have a relationship. She also stated she felt more connected to her ex but I mean she went with him for 9 months and me for only 2 1/2. So on Sunday I told her that we need to take time off until you figure out what or who it is you want. point blank period.
Are you really asking this question right now? Shes not gonna hit you up because shes with the ex boyfriend. You need to go out, get a fresh cut,throw on your finest outfit and head out and find you some new women to talk to brotha.

don't say anything/ chase after her... do you homie.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

- Play it cool, make it look like you don't give a damn.

word. thats what i did.... chick tried to hop back on but i was nahhh... fall back. .... she had the biggest backside in that grade and she had the smallestwaist so i knew that the dudes that were hatin were happy as hell then

Originally Posted by ericberry14

507163476a75f7f7727ed50e993508db7dac533e.pjpg
this is the girl

this girl's been posted on NT before...

so ducktales

that's the ironic thing.back when i posted her i was having a difficult decision between these two girls i wanted to get with, and she was one of em'.turns out, she's the one i got with...now look how it turned out!

Back
Top Bottom