How many black professors have you had?

I had a black professor for African American history once, I visited his office to ask him a question and he flat out told me "not to expect any favor from him just because we share the same color"
laugh.gif
. I took it as some sort of warning!!

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

I got one right now in my African American Humanities class

and boy does he act like a ninja
laugh.gif
smh.gif

IMO these african american based classes are on some borderline "bash white" type #!!@

Got one white lady in the class and I feel awkward for her
Hell yeah, that's one thing that pisses me off. When blacks are always saying the white man did this and that to them. Get outta here with that. You did that to yourself. 
Hold up...please explain what exactly did black folks do to themselves...

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

hmm

I've already graduated college but I can only recall having one black professor. and he taught African History

edit: as for all time? I've had a plenty of black teachers from elementary to high school

laugh.gif
 That blk professor that you had a lust for?  

I had none in college. I dont think I had any in high school either. I had a few in middle in elementary school tho.

The funny thing is the Dade County school board is about 80% Black!

Originally Posted by HigherGround

I had a black professor for African American history once, I visited his office to ask him a question and he flat out told me "not to expect any favor from him just because we share the same color"
laugh.gif
. I took it as some sort of warning!!
I have experienced this as well. As a matter of fact, he definitely was harder on us than anyone else.

one in psych class, she dresses and sounds like one big black exploitation film...she can to work "high" and
we didn't learn not one !*+*+@% think
laugh.gif

she also make over $250K a year at her practice.....

In high school I had about 5 or 6 when i attended two public HS in Cleveland.

At my JUCO I have had 1 Black Professor

Here at University of Charleston WV, there are NO Black professors here
smh.gif
. The football team and the basketball team is majority black and they need a few on this campus.

Originally Posted by Madman4life

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

I got one right now in my African American Humanities class

and boy does he act like a ninja
laugh.gif
smh.gif

IMO these african american based classes are on some borderline "bash white" type #!!@

Got one white lady in the class and I feel awkward for her
Hell yeah, that's one thing that pisses me off. When blacks are always saying the white man did this and that to them. Get outta here with that. You did that to yourself. 
Hold up...please explain what exactly did black folks do to themselves...

laugh.gif
"hoooooldup! wheeeeeeey"

2qthnjk.jpg

I went to pre k - 7th grade in south east dc and i believe i only had 5 none black teachers....none from 8th to 12th when I moved to fairfax countty. After that I went to an HBCU so all my professors were black or african. *shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom