How many Daschunds (weenie dogs) to kill a tiger??

I don't think a Daschund even possesses the biting power to injure a resisting tiger substantially. So the question becomes how many Daschund's will die before the tiger falls over of exhaustion giving the Daschund's the advantage and ability to overwhelm the tiger. I would say no less than 100.

I just think that people are underestimating the number 60. Like, thats alot of anything. Lets be real, if 7-8 ferocious weiner dogs attacked a man, he'd be done. Now imagine a swarm of 60.

View media item 464044
it all depends on the mentality of the dogs. If they are working as 1 cohesive unit, its over. The tiger couldnt account for flanking maneuvers or protects its achilles tendons

also as for pits, Id say 10 8-10 fighters would murk a tiger

Actually, 2 or 3 akitas can take on a bear (that's what they were bread for). Akitas are like the Japanese version of the American Pit, but they are bigger. I would say 4 or 5 pits are equal to 2 or 3 akitas. To me a bear and a tiger are an equal fight, it would come down to chance. They both have similar power, maneuverability, jaws, claws and thick skin. So if 2 or 3 akitas can take on a bear, 4 massive and trained pit bulls can take on a tiger. Promise. Pits don't stop even when they are cut up, so a tiger swipe won't exactly do damage to their stamina. Plus pitbulls have a 2000 PSI bite strength, so really it would only take 1 with a couple of them distracting the tiger. Pits go for the neck and as soon as they get it: curtains.
I want an Akita so bad, those things are boss. :smokin

ALSO, Bear>>Tiger though it would take a bit. The Bear should win seeing it has the advantage of standing on its hind legs.

Last edited:
I don't think a Daschund even possesses the biting power to injure a resisting tiger substantially. So the question becomes how many Daschund's will die before the tiger falls over of exhaustion giving the Daschund's the advantage and ability to overwhelm the tiger. I would say no less than 100.

How many would he murk with one swipe of the paw? 5 at a time maybe? Tiger wins that battle 9 outta 10

Like my dude said all of them could do it

On a serious note....this thread is a reminder of the majestic beauty of nature and the wild animals in it.

Wild tigers may be extinct within a few years if drastic changes aren't made.

If you can support conservation efforts, do it.

I'm happy that NT made a donation, which went towards the fight to save the Amur leopard.

This is a female Orangutan that weighs 180 lbs pulling a full grown champion sumo wrestler with EASE ...a silver back gorilla weighs almost 3 times as much and is significantly stronger than an Orangutan

Y'all are wildin
roll.gif
ANY UFC fighters would get the work by a little Chimpanzee, yall think they can simply punch and leg sweep a gorilla
laugh.gif
. Those tests of punch power and all that are in optimal conditions where the fighters have time to get a perfect strike, thats not happening when a full grown gorilla is beating its chest staring you down cuz you made him upset with the AUDACITY to step to him man. Gorilla would give them a couple hulk slams and then sit back and eat some berries shaking its head in disappointment. They have larger arm muscles than leg muscles too. Plus they're incredibly intelligent and self aware, they'd know the deal if coordinated attacks were coming
The orangutan didn't break a sweat.
laugh.gif

Look what I copped in honor of this thread. I was in the beer aisle cracking up on full ******. :lol:

Man vs Tiger:

But, I think bears could take on just about anything.

Last edited:
A bear is not taking down a tiger(excluding a few bear species, Grizzly, Kodak, Polar).

EDIT: If the Daschunds some how manages to get on the tigers back, all it takes is a swift move by the tiger. Daschunds falls, breaks back as they are know to do. Can't get on it's back, and if it does risk the fall so honestly can't see it happen. The tiger should have sore *** feet from this though, only thing that can happen.

Last edited:
We were discussing the "How many 5th graders could you take at one time" at work during lunch today. My buddy says "They would all start charging at me. There would be one leading the pack and I would just give him a haymaker and knock him out. I would stand over his lifeless body and his blooded face while his classmates looked in shock and say, "Do you even lift bro? Do. you. even. lift. "" Bruh, real tears were shed

We were discussing the "How many 5th graders could you take at one time" at work during lunch today. My buddy says "They would all start charging at me. There would be one leading the pack and I would just give him a haymaker and knock him out. I would stand over his lifeless body and his blooded face while his classmates looked in shock and say, "Do you even lift bro? Do. you. even. lift. "" Bruh, real tears were shed

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
You're telling me 50-100 brown dildo shaped dogs are going to kill a full grown blood thirsty killing machine? Holla at me when you find your local killer weenie dog dealer.

Last edited:
im pretty sure that ranger **** his cargo pants :lol:
some of you need to watch documentaries on tigers and then come re-evaluate your numbers

Back
Top Bottom