how many girls you been with and whats your age

these numbers aint suprising at all, but there are so many potential outliers

question though. to yall that smash chicks at a high rate, when yall settle down, do you expect to have a chick thats smashed at the same rate or will you notsettle for anything less than VNDS

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

I remember when I started this thread a while ago...and got banned

But idk, i got betwen 25-30 bodies, a low number for a 19 year old around here

Can't imagine what else is low... probably not the rate of venereal diseases.

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

these numbers aint suprising at all, but there are so many potential outliers

question though. to yall that smash chicks at a high rate, when yall settle down, do you expect to have a chick thats smashed at the same rate or will you not settle for anything less than VNDS

Well for me the chick that I'm talking to at this moment has 14 and shes 17...At first I was like "hell nah get the %*+@ outta here"...Buuuutafter having a deep convo with my step pops I'm cool with it. Like he pointed out to me that she has to atleast be experienced(not really
eyes.gif
)...so she's just not a "girl friend girl friend"

Shorty I'm meeting on Friday though could hold that #1 spot
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

GA slaying more *$$! in a week than the average NTer does in a lifetimes
roll.gif

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

soltheman wrote:

3. I'm 17.
Respectable young man .
pimp.gif

Friendship...requested.

pimp.gif

respectable? though
grin.gif
That's decent but if he's 17 that means son's still in HS... Once he goes to college in a year it's a wrap. Literally (or not
tired.gif
)

In a year? I'm enrolling into classes this summer, whoodey.

grin.gif

Yeah true , but 6 at 23-24 ? That's pretty aight .

Seeing these numbers even tho some are prolly ducktales still makes me think that sex is just a casual thing.. smh

2 btw.

I wrote out my answer but then I decided its best to keep that to myself.

I'm 29, and I lost count, but it's in the 60's. That's not bad considering my age. However, I always remember faces and the great and not sogreat times,I've had. And I always remember my first from each different race. I won't die happy, if I don't get to be with an Iranian, Greek,Italian, Israeli, and Japanese woman.

Im 26, I got around 73 bodies give or take 5.. There were some months I would just go crazy, and others I just chilled.

I wanted to reach the 100, which many of my friends have, but Im settled down now...

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

I'm 29, and I lost count, but it's in the 60's. That's not bad considering my age. However, I always remember faces and the great and not so great times,I've had. And I always remember my first from each different race. I won't die happy, if I don't get to be with an Iranian, Greek, Italian, Israeli, and Japanese woman.

same here. i been doing Walter Peyton numbers...

when i was younger, i used to think that was cool. now, i'm wondering the best way to approach my future-wife with the issue of my rampant promiscuity.

kids, stay monogamous. nothing cool about being a man-%#!%!, unless they're all dimes/famous.

20 females smashed
3 females just gave me top

G'd 2 out of the 20 (2 on 1, and a 3 on 1)

I am 21, I had a few droughts too...desert *$++ status for a couple of months
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
at me!

2 Spanish
3 Bunnies
1 half Brazilian half black
1 Filipino
the rest black

But I need too make it 25 by this summer I have been on a drought! the last couple of months!

no exaggeration here guys.

44. and im 20 :smh

2 milfs
4 dominicans
5 columbians
pimp.gif

3 mexicans
15 snow bunnys
10 black
3 races i dont know
last 2 i was too plastered to know what they were but woke up in my bed.

I love nyc
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom