how many girls you been with and whats your age

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

12 im bout to be 19 in 2 weeks and been in a realtionship for 2 years.. damn i miss the old days lol
damn wht if your girl was on here and she saw that lol

i'm really shocked at some of these numbers.
it kinda works out to a different partner each month, so if you're in early-mid 20s, 12 months in a year, you could feasibly do 60+ in a five year span.

but this means a person is either doing 1-night stands continuously for years or are cheating constantly or something. how is it possible to meet all thesepeople and not have at least one relationship lasting longer than a few months?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

you guys are so gross...the nerve of some of you to even call a female a h-o or whatever...

There's absolutely nothing wrong with clean, protected, consensual sex. We're adults. There is something wrong with the double standard you just brought to light.
She is obviously weak. No good looking female that has her own sex life would make a comment like that.

weak for pointing out the double standard and the ridiculous numbers some of them are putting out there? Alright guy. You got it.
No I am referring to you sounding like a damn 4th grader talking about "Ewwww you guys are so gross. Calling women h-o-e-s and what not." Like I said you just sound like a little kid that has been sheltered for all of your years. That is all. I wasn't addressing the double standard issue which I actually agree with you one.

There is soooo much irony in this post, especially knowing that it came from DC himself...

Been with 8, 20

Eaten out about 20 though
Spoiler [+]
I'm a fiend
devil.gif

i'm really shocked at some of these numbers.
it kinda works out to a different partner each month, so if you're in early-mid 20s, 12 months in a year, you could feasibly do 60+ in a five year span.

but this means a person is either doing 1-night stands continuously for years or are cheating constantly or something. how is it possible to meet all these people and not have at least one relationship lasting longer than a few months?
You gotta factor in college to. I hit 4 in the first month of school (and 3 of em I didnt talk to until i got back this year). I slowed down anddecided to just keep smashing 1, but in reality i could have hit around 8 this semester. And i don't try nor am I really cool like that
laugh.gif
So its not that hard to get to 50's 60's by 25.

Back
Top Bottom