how many miles do you run a day?

i only run 2 miles a day
grin.gif
. most of the chicks i hang with run 4mi a day(which i think is typical).

3-6. which includes alot of walking and jogging. hard sprinting/running for a few key stretches

I hate jogging. I prefer sprinting 20 100's then running more than a mile.
When I do jog though, it's something like 4 or 5 miles before I get bored. I just increase the intensity as I get more in shape rather than jog longer. Ihate jogging.

The thing is, I'm in good enough shape where I can go out anytime I want and run one mile just like that.

If I was running everyday I think I could be somewhere around 4 or 5 mi a day.

Yeah I hate jogging. I do sprints. Some people fiend for running though. My pops needs to get in 5km a day or he'll flip.

most days I do 8-10, on my long runs which are usually Sunday I go anywhere from 10-14, 14 being a day I feel really good.

I end up running a lot but for basketball I concentrate on sprints rather than long distance running.

Originally Posted by Scottsauce88

most days I do 8-10, on my long runs which are usually Sunday I go anywhere from 10-14, 14 being a day I feel really good.

damn son, ur crazy. but props

Originally Posted by Scottsauce88

can i ask how long and how hard it was to get to that kind of distance? I can do about 2-4 miles comfortable, depending on the day, before i really startcrapping out.. I really would like to be able to do more distance, but i struggle to add more.. what kinda timeframe would i be looking at to get up to thosetypes of miles?

Running?? None...
I walk around a lot at school & where ever?
laugh.gif

And I play basketball a good amount.

and cant "run"
its not a physical thing its a mental thing to me, seems like im not going anywhere and im not accomplishing anything
its even WORSE on a treadmill, i musta ran that once
so i juss run alot during bbal at least ur having fun

I hate jogging, it's way too boring. Most I've done was like 4 miles before quitting out of boredom. If you pace yourself you can run as long as youwant without feeling any discomfort.

Lifting weights/HIIT/Sprints/Playing Sports/Cardio while watching tv/Picking your nose > Jogging

Back
Top Bottom