How many of y'all have to put on a suit for work? vol. Cube life

You dudes don't listen.

I never said it takes a long time to get dressed.

But it still takes LONGER to get dressed in a suit than "regular" clothes.

How is that arguable?

See why do you have to resort to bringing up sweats and t-shirts as if that is the only alternative? >D

see that is why i think you are the biggest troll on this site.

according to you its all about the effort being put into dressing up, so i used the sweats and tee, because even puting on a pair of jeans takes more effort than that.

I mean you say it if you can't possibly see why folks don't like doing it.

It takes a while to get dressed.
It takes a while to get undressed.
Sometimes you get hot with all of those layers.
I can never REALLY be comfortable (physically) when I have "nice" clothes on.

initially you didnt say what takes longer than what or more effort, you simply said "IT TAKES A WHILE TO DRESS UP"

Apparently wearing a suit doesn't keep your jimmies from getting rustled tho.

:lol: at not wearing a suit = not caring about personal appearance. Dumbest thing I've read today.

Last edited:
how can yu guys not like suiting up bros??...its pretty fun to play around with colors and fabrics, to those saying the heat is the reason they dont like suiting up, get a suit meant for the summer, light fabrics, i can almost guarantee that those who hate suits, is probably because they never took the time to get one tailored to the right measurements, no exclusive sneaker or dope jersey or expensive jeans can ever give you that feel good feeling a suit gives you when you look at yourself in the mirror, at least IMO.
Like I said I would love too, but I wouldnt even get to utilize them, plus I'm porbre

You guys are focusing too much on the wording and not enough on the message. That first sentence had the feel of being rhetorical IMO, like "how can you not like rap music???" Its not a big deal and I see what Steezy is saying

Last edited:
Apparently wearing a suit doesn't keep your jimmies from getting rustled tho.

:lol: at not wearing a suit = not caring about personal appearance. Dumbest thing I've read today.

whos jimmies are rustled?....stop playing.

Like I said I would love too, but I wouldnt even get to utilize them, plus I'm porbre

You guys are focusing too much on the wording and not enough on the message. That first sentence had the feel of being rhetorical IMO, like "how can you not like rap music???" Its not a big deal and I see what Steezy is saying

THANK YOU.

dudes have some sort of selective reading, they read and interpret which ever way they see fit to benefit their argument, when is as simple as this.

- dressing up in a suit is the cleanest/sharpest a man can EVER look, i want to see someone argue that and bring some proof of an alternative.

there is nothing arrogant or pompous about that, its a simple fact, you want to look your cleanest/sharpest, make the best impression, you wear a suit, end of story.

Malik you are not da goat 
mean.gif

http://www.totalprosports.com/2012/02/23/sweet-slam-dunk-gifs/

I enjoy dressing up, do it whenever I can. Feels good like Ksteezy said. Just need the perfect fit and you'll look sharp.

Dudes are overreacting. 
laugh.gif

I enjoy dressing up, do it whenever I can. Feels good like Ksteezy said. Just need the perfect fit and you'll look sharp.

Dudes are overreacting. :lol:

Im telling you, dudes over here going up in arms and im the one whos jimmies are rustled :lol:

lol @ people saying it takes time to put on a suit, the only part of a complete suited outfit to put on is a tie. A suit is 4 articles of clothing, pants, shirt, jacket, tie. I've seen some people rock casual looks like have more than that. Eg. if you're going to wear a sweater, with a shirt underneath, maybe a hat and some slacks. I personally dress quicker when I wear a suit than when I dress to go out to a bar or something. But then again I accessorize like crazy. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom