How many of you guys drive without insurance?

Is it safe for me to drive without insurance for just couple months? What are the risks and consequences?

laugh.gif

Why would you even want to drive without insurance? What if something happens? Like hitting someone? You will be screwed. Judging by your question I dontthink you're fit to be on the road.

You're screwed if you get into an accident or pulled over (this varies by state a bit though)

Imagine being in a huge accident and you end up totaling someones M3....you'd be out 50K+
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"The penalty for driving without insurance varies from state to state. If you are uninsured and you indicate a high "Intent to Drive" as anuninsured motorists, your vehicle tag can be seized and your car impounded. In addition, some states impose heavy fines for those who drive without autoinsurance or continue to drive even if they are unable to keep their car insurance. Limited states fine a fee of $150 to $500 for driving withoutinsurance."

Originally Posted by Seattle206

Why would you even want to drive without insurance? What if something happens? Like hitting someone? You will be screwed. Judging by your question I dont think you're fit to be on the road.
recession is hitting me and my family
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

btw i live in LA

I havent had legit insurance in over 3 years i typed up some insurance cards with photoshop got pulled over a few times and they worked...luckily I havent gotin an accident though *knocks on wood*

There are better options out there than driving without insurance. At least some sort of liability in case something does happen.

btw degenerates with no insurance almost ALWAYS get into accidents and others involved are **%!!#. Some If you cant afford it don't drive. A guy i know iss.o.l right now cuz some mexican dude t-boned his whip drunk and had no insurance. They're in court but its pointless u kno. So do yourself and otherdrivers a favor and call e-surance or geiko or somebody, Just don't drive without it.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Why would you even want to drive without insurance? What if something happens? Like hitting someone? You will be screwed. Judging by your question I dont think you're fit to be on the road.
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

btw i live in LA
Yeah then it's a wrap if you're pulled over...and I'm assuming you live in Koreatown by your sn so I realllllly don't suggestdriving without insurance over there what with all the fobby drivers
grin.gif
I'm sure you can find a cheap hood insurance agency though to secure you for a low price

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

I havent had legit insurance in over 3 years i typed up some insurance cards with photoshop got pulled over a few times and they worked...luckily I havent got in an accident though *knocks on wood*
eek.gif

I havent had legit insurance in over 3 years i typed up some insurance cards with photoshop got pulled over a few times and they worked...luckily I havent got in an accident though *knocks on wood*
I hate people like you.

Originally Posted by sk84star

eek.gif
you might be in more trouble with that than you would be just driving w/o insurance

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

btw i live in LA

I live in LA also and you can't do it homie! Once you stop paying your insurance your registration gets flagged for no insurance and the police will know.

Originally Posted by Nash

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

btw i live in LA
Yeah then it's a wrap if you're pulled over...and I'm assuming you live in Koreatown by your sn so I realllllly don't suggest driving without insurance over there what with all the fobby drivers
grin.gif
I'm sure you can find a cheap hood insurance agency though to secure you for a low price
Problem is I'm also underage(17) and I only had my license for 5 months
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
smh.gif

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

btw i live in LA
Yeah then it's a wrap if you're pulled over...and I'm assuming you live in Koreatown by your sn so I realllllly don't suggest driving without insurance over there what with all the fobby drivers
grin.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
smh.gif
Same here, I've only had mine since june and my parents insisted on insuring me with Esurance so they're paying out the %#* for me...andyeah the provisional license is a !%#!@, mine expires in 3 months
eyes.gif

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

btw i live in LA
grin.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
smh.gif
Same here, I've only had mine since june and my parents insisted on insuring me with Esurance so they're paying out the %#* for me...and yeah the provisional license is a !%#!@, mine expires in 3 months
eyes.gif
my mom tried to put insurance with her but cotdamn its $3000 in 6 months together SMH

Back
Top Bottom