How many of you guys drive without insurance?

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

in TX they can run your plates now to see if you're insured, so it's not as easy to get away with

had this done to me just the other day.

Like 7 years ago some dumb guy with no insurance ran the light and totaled my ride, I had full cover you better belive they went after his paycheck.

One of the dumbest things for a person to do is to drive a car without insurance.

I will never forget the day after I bought my car, someone hit me. Luckily, I got my insurance the day I got the car.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

I havent had legit insurance in over 3 years i typed up some insurance cards with photoshop got pulled over a few times and they worked...luckily I havent got in an accident though *knocks on wood*

eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i've got insurance but not sure how valid it'll be because i don't have a license....thanks for reminding me NT to get that taken care of

I drove w/o insurance and registration for about a year cause I was so broke.

But I never got caught ridin' dirty.

pimp.gif

i just saved a whole bunch of money on my car insurance by not having any!

no, seriously...get the insurance.

i'm sure you can afford $20 a month to get liability through some cheap provider.

in TX they can run your plates now to see if you're insured, so it's not as easy to get away with
this happened to me with my last ticket. While I was looking for my insurance, the cop was in his car writing up the ticket, then he just cameover and told me that he confirmed that I have insurance just from my license plate. I found my insurance though.

a lot of ducktales in this thread

or maybe peoples states are too chill

drivin w.o insurance is not worth it.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

been driving without insurance for the past 5 months. just dont do anything a cop can pull you over for..
thats idiotic you can't control if someone plows into you , your looking at jailtime family

Originally Posted by Regal Black

this happened to me with my last ticket. While I was looking for my insurance, the cop was in his car writing up the ticket, then he just came over and told me that he confirmed that I have insurance just from my license plate. I found my insurance though.
damn lol... i dont think thats how it is in cali

Besides the legal consequences, you could wreck your whip and have to come outta pocket with it. I was bs'n with liability and wrecked the weekend b4 I wasgonna get full coverage. It cost me 8 months without a car that I was still paying for and $4500 to fix.

The law is enough of a problem if you dare ride without the basic coverage.

Get coverage and pay as best as you can, at least you will have proof of insurance if ever you are pulled over.

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

i only had car car insurance for the months of feburary & nov-dec for the whole year of 2009! i got in 2 wrecks (swangin) and fled the scene both times. both times i hit people i kinda knew, so violence playd a part in both altercations. the 1st wreck me and oh dude squabbled err time we saw each other...

ps the second wreck was in my hood and dude eventually found out who i was and threatend to kill me when he seen me but i was like EFF HIM.

i seen him last sunday and he says pay him 100$ so im gone give him that today

&& i bet somebody gone call ducktales..lol
You're right. You're full of ducktales. Get off NT please.

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

i only had car car insurance for the months of feburary & nov-dec for the whole year of 2009! i got in 2 wrecks (swangin) and fled the scene both times. both times i hit people i kinda knew, so violence playd a part in both altercations. the 1st wreck me and oh dude squabbled err time we saw each other...

ps the second wreck was in my hood and dude eventually found out who i was and threatend to kill me when he seen me but i was like EFF HIM.

i seen him last sunday and he says pay him 100$ so im gone give him that today

&& i bet somebody gone call ducktales..lol
You're right. You're full of ducktales. Get off NT please.

If I ever get into an accident with an uninsured motorist, best believe I'm going to sue you for EVERYTHING you own.

You never know what might happen, and its mostly because I don't trust other drivers
Oh and I lost control in the rain a few months ago and crashed on a curb, and insurance paid for the $4,200 worth of damage/labor
smile.gif

Might be a dumb question but I've heard opposing arguments. If I drive lets say my dads car which is insured but not under my name and something happens,will it be covered?

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Might be a dumb question but I've heard opposing arguments. If I drive lets say my dads car which is insured but not under my name and something happens, will it be covered?

Depends on the company.

I just got caught driving a month without insurance in NC and got hit with a 50$ Civil Penalty or else they'd take my plates and etc. Definitely not worthit.

no insurance....
I live in TX where they check plates...
I have saved $1000's driving w/o insurance
hope I dont hit an M5

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Originally Posted by Regal Black

this happened to me with my last ticket. While I was looking for my insurance, the cop was in his car writing up the ticket, then he just came over and told me that he confirmed that I have insurance just from my license plate. I found my insurance though.
damn lol... i dont think thats how it is in cali

yeah it is. i got pulled over like a year and a half ago. cop asked me for my insurance and all i had in my car was an expired one, he then tells me that healready knew i had current insurance anyway. they can check on their computer or whatever. i dont believe the dude who said he photoshops his insurance.

Back
Top Bottom