How many of you still rock Jordan's?

Right here
pimp.gif

The fact that ppl wear em less now makes it more exclusive.. Well to me at least.

Theres a mutual understanding between shoe heads in public. Give them the nod.
They bout that shoe life.

Right here
pimp.gif

The fact that ppl wear em less now makes it more exclusive.. Well to me at least.

Theres a mutual understanding between shoe heads in public. Give them the nod.
They bout that shoe life.

I still rock em.

I think back when I went to high school (03-07) lotta people wearing jordans, forces, dunks, and then there would be some people rockin chucks, adidas superstars, new balances and etc.

I recently visited the school couple months back and all I see are a +$@% load of VANS everywhere and Nike Blazers and dunks. There's a lot of kids there that don't even know what the numbers of the jordans are like they don't which jordan is the V. SMFH I'm disappointed in that school lol. My high school fell off big time. My little brother goes there now and he's saying everyone rockin vans because they can afford it and can get a bunch of colorways.

People my age though (21 y.o.) I see a lot of em trying to get they're "grown look" on with the creative recreations or some shoe with a "vulcanized sole" such as Vans, blazers, etc. But then I still see a lot of people in my generation rockin jordans, air maxes, dunks, other nikes.

I still rock em.

I think back when I went to high school (03-07) lotta people wearing jordans, forces, dunks, and then there would be some people rockin chucks, adidas superstars, new balances and etc.

I recently visited the school couple months back and all I see are a +$@% load of VANS everywhere and Nike Blazers and dunks. There's a lot of kids there that don't even know what the numbers of the jordans are like they don't which jordan is the V. SMFH I'm disappointed in that school lol. My high school fell off big time. My little brother goes there now and he's saying everyone rockin vans because they can afford it and can get a bunch of colorways.

People my age though (21 y.o.) I see a lot of em trying to get they're "grown look" on with the creative recreations or some shoe with a "vulcanized sole" such as Vans, blazers, etc. But then I still see a lot of people in my generation rockin jordans, air maxes, dunks, other nikes.

Playoff XIII's will be my last pair, unless they release the blk/red joints. I'll keep wearing Nikes for life though...

Playoff XIII's will be my last pair, unless they release the blk/red joints. I'll keep wearing Nikes for life though...

i hoop in J's thats about it
my collection has dwindled down to 5-6 pairs in my closet
dont be keeping up with releases or anything now
might just buy some of my grails and retire

i hoop in J's thats about it
my collection has dwindled down to 5-6 pairs in my closet
dont be keeping up with releases or anything now
might just buy some of my grails and retire

Everyone around me wears Vans near everyday, so i feel like

if for no other reason i need to keep rocking my J's just to be a non-conformist.

But i've become more and more partial to nike runners as every day shoes and dont wear

my Jordans as much as i used to.

Everyone around me wears Vans near everyday, so i feel like

if for no other reason i need to keep rocking my J's just to be a non-conformist.

But i've become more and more partial to nike runners as every day shoes and dont wear

my Jordans as much as i used to.

About to be 26 and still wear em... Not just for the hype, which I see a lot of that around here.

About to be 26 and still wear em... Not just for the hype, which I see a lot of that around here.

Back
Top Bottom