How many partners is considered acceptable???

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by 5iveonit

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

they'll lie anyway if you ask me..

i rarely ask the question...

I told my bf the truth.

He couldn't handle it.

Never fails
laugh.gif
grin.gif
, being that i'm still with her...and gush about her onthis site in addition to in reality...

i think i "handled" it quite well...
eyes.gif

edit*

matter of fact, you might as well air yourself out....since you gettin quite bold in your posts lately....

ok you two play nice

while bored one day a few years back i came up with a system to decide if a girl is "dirty" or not, and by dirty i mean slept with too many guys akaa $$#+@

-if a girl stays home from college, and she has slept with more guys than she has fingers on one hand, and she is under 25, shes a dirty
-if a girl went away to college and she has slept with more guys than she has on both hands, and is under 25, shes dirty, and possibly has something

i started that as a joke but alot of my friends now use this stupid thing i came up with as reference haha

I dont care because i stopped asking chicks that question a long time ago. The answer is never what you want to hear and i let the past be the past

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

grin.gif
, being that i'm still with her...and gush about her on this site in addition to in reality...

eyes.gif

edit*

matter of fact, you might as well air yourself out....since you gettin quite bold in your posts lately....

Air myself out? No boo apparently that's your job.

Running to nt for "advice" on our relationship. Lame.

it's crazy how we got limits but i never hear of chicks w/ a limit. like they avoid the question. like my homie, he's 23 and is well past 20 partners.rest of the crew is int he teens. Do girls HAVE a certain number that's acceptable? and yeah we will never know the truth, never trusted a chick and neverwill

grin.gif
, being that i'm still with her...and gush about her on this site in addition to in reality...

eyes.gif

edit*

WOW!
eek.gif
roll.gif

Uh oh.....Let me edit...

I thought he was talking about me... I guess not
laugh.gif

If you werent talking to me my badd
laugh.gif
... Put names in front of your posts next time

same token...

my dude JW touched on this on a blog entry...

Who wants to be the dude openly walkin around with a !**!

and why is it that females could accept a dude's numbers but we cant accept theirs?

i just been thinking about this %%% recently.

Girls don't ask cause they assume that a male will stick it in anything so they figure the number is high.

they'll lie anyway if you ask me..

i rarely ask the question...

I told my bf the truth.

He couldn't handle it.

Never fails
laugh.gif
grin.gif

eyes.gif

edit*

laugh.gif

Please calm down guy... Dont go from me thinking your a cool dude to you becoming an overnight e-thug

Its not that serious... I couldnt care less about your relationship...Everytime you post on topics its just fun to go back and fourth with you while im at work because we clearly dont view women in the same light. It also makes my day go by faster...thanks for that
laugh.gif

And Bold posts???? Stop with the insecurities bruh... Like I said as long as your happy with your relationship you shouldnt even care what anyone else cares or thinks.

I swear I posted not even realizing that was your girl
laugh.gif
.... Not until you came back sounding all insecure did the name 5iveonit come back to me
laugh.gif
the entire reply was for her.

you are the one who needs to calm.

you're my dude, no homeowner.

My badd eN

Yo dont go back and forth with your chick on here..... Please dont do it... Your gonna shoot yourself in the foot

same token...

my dude JW touched on this on a blog entry...

Who wants to be the dude openly walkin around with a !**!

and why is it that females could accept a dude's numbers but we cant accept theirs?

i just been thinking about this %%% recently.

There really isnt much to think about tho. Its

double%20standards%2050306.jpg

that's ingrained in society.

I guess I was too late

Oh well, Ill get my popcorn ready
laugh.gif

roll.gif

eNPHAN yall two are a hott mess. if you dont tell her hopp on aim my man..........

like matt said, too late. so carry on.

grin.gif

eyes.gif

edit*

you definitely haven't been aired out.

i like what you posted in the other post tho
eyes.gif

advice? no, i was trynna give YOU a headcount of how many people said you were tripping in that situation

so you can't do the "you always think that"

and it's not me against you...

i had a post of like 45 people saying you were bugging....

you ALWAYS bug out.

what's lamer, asking "hey, NT, is my girl bugging?"

or

continuing stupid arguments from AIM to NT?

laugh.gif
, i think you take the cake...literally and figuratively.

First of all you only put one side of the story up there, I just chose not to put my business on a message board. These @@!+%#!*#$$+% on here dont know me froma bag of bricks so I really don't give a *$*! what they say. Second of all you have my sn, telephone number AND email so stop nt-stalking me.

Crazy.

Originally Posted by Jay Pesos24

I guess I was too late

Oh well, Ill get my popcorn ready
laugh.gif

I mos def didn't create this post to end relationships.....
ohwell.gif

But this sh*t is funny
roll.gif

sorry, didn't mean to take over your post. Enphan deserves a bat to the head tho.

Back
Top Bottom