How many partners is considered acceptable???

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by ericberry14

if it was 3, 13 or 30, an argument could be made that the dude "couldn't handle it".....

trust me, like i said, if i "couldn't handle it" i'd have deaded the relationship.

you're making a huge, disrespectful assumption toward my chick, and i don't really appreciate it...

you should probably check yourself, forreal.
smh.gif

i got a question for you.

you said that you dont want to be the guy that is openly walking around with the "town bike"

but earlier your girl said that you couldnt handle it when she told you her number of partners.
so doesnt that seem like she is the one who has been around the block a few times

so wouldnt that make you the guy who opens goes with said "town bike"

jq3ip3.gif

you said that you dont want to be the guy that is openly walking around with the "town bike"

but earlier your girl said that you couldnt handle it when she told you her number of partners.
so doesnt that seem like she is the one who has been around the block a few times

Homie you clearly don't know me or the situation. That "couldn't handle it" part is an inside joke so chill on that town bike +!#*. IfI'd really been around the block 1. I'm sure I would have lied about the number of guys I've been with 2. I wouldn't be able to sustain aCOMMITTED, LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP for lack of keeping my legs closed so fall back bruh.

You might wanna brush up on your grammar skills too. That last sentence is confusing.

laugh.gif

aw man........

welcome to NT.

edit: thats true chicks you mess with do start usin ya words.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

laugh.gif

aw man........

welcome to NT.

Actually I got that from that episode of punk'd with TI.

"dont do that bruh"

Originally Posted by 5iveonit

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

laugh.gif

aw man........

welcome to NT.

Actually I got that from that episode of punk'd with TI.

"dont do that bruh"

grin.gif
....which EYE introduced you to...AND mocked before you....which you swagger-jacked from me.

and actually, i got it from Rich, so that's how i KNOW you stole it from me....

laugh.gif

Just stop it. That episode came out when I was a JR in HS, LOOOOOONG before I met your stankin !$!. I used to say it all the time when people were about todo/say stupid %%!+. So what are YOU talking about?

once a %#@$ always a %#@$

ill rubber up and go in if shes fine as hell

im tryna score like lebron

life is to short to be passing up dimes

Homie you clearly don't know me or the situation. That "couldn't handle it" part is an inside joke so chill on that town bike +!#*. If I'd really been around the block 1. I'm sure I would have lied about the number of guys I've been with 2. I wouldn't be able to sustain a COMMITTED, LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP for lack of keeping my legs closed so fall back bruh.

You might wanna brush up on your grammar skills too. That last sentence is confusing.

not sayin you've been around the block...but isn't that pretty much saying there's no way for your man to know if you're tellin the truth? Ifit's the truth then it's the truth, but if your number was too high then you would've lied anyway right? just some food for thought...

Originally Posted by BugsyMF

Homie you clearly don't know me or the situation. That "couldn't handle it" part is an inside joke so chill on that town bike +!#*. If I'd really been around the block 1. I'm sure I would have lied about the number of guys I've been with 2. I wouldn't be able to sustain a COMMITTED, LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP for lack of keeping my legs closed so fall back bruh.

not sayin you've been around the block...but isn't that pretty much saying there's no way for your man to know if you're tellin the truth? If it's the truth then it's the truth, but if your number was too high then you would've lied anyway right? just some food for thought...

If I was the smash and dash type then clearly I would not have the ability to stay faithful in my relationship of three years, let alone with the distance.Trust me, enphan has double, triple, and quadruple checked my story. If my number was "too high" then clearly I wouldn't know how to be in acommitted relationship cuz I'd be constantly on the prowl for new #@%% to satisfy my deep-seated insecurities.

Originally Posted by BugsyMF

not sayin you've been around the block...but isn't that pretty much saying there's no way for your man to know if you're tellin the truth? If it's the truth then it's the truth, but if your number was too high then you would've lied anyway right? just some food for thought...

If I was the smash and dash type then clearly I would not have the ability to stay faithful in my relationship of three years, let alone with the distance. Trust me, enphan has double, triple, and quadruple checked my story. If my number was "too high" then clearly I wouldn't know how to be in a committed relationship cuz I'd be constantly on the prowl for new #@%% to satisfy my deep-seated insecurities.

Damn!!! Talk about checking your resources
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom