How many partners is considered acceptable???

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

I want a freaky %$% virgin chick.

Is that possible ? LOL
Whaaaat? Yea this is common.... virgins are some freaky chicks..... until you pull out and they lock their legs together like a vice grip

Originally Posted by 5iveonit

sorry, didn't mean to take over your post. Enphan deserves a bat to the head tho.

2dwia21.gif

Is that possible ? LOL
Whaaaat? Yea this is common.... virgins are some freaky chicks..... until you pull out and they lock their legs together like a vice grip

Well it depends on how he was using the word freak...

Cuz the word is usually given to females who have done alot, but if he was using it in terms of.. she is willing to do anything, then yes a virgin can be afreak.

Originally Posted by Jay Pesos24

Is that possible ? LOL

Well it depends on how he was using the word freak...

Cuz the word is usually given to females who have done alot, but if he was using it in terms of.. she is willing to do anything, then yes a virgin can be a freak.

that just sounds crazy

hey i'm not saying thats my philosphy on it....personally I dont think you can be a freak and a virgin

amazing... Didn't know they were dating and stuff. You guys hold tight in there. There isn't an appropriate # imo. I feel like don't ask don'ttell. The truth will always come to light, via she lies or abt the head count or not.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Yo dont go back and forth with your chick on here..... Please dont do it... Your gonna shoot yourself in the foot
man, i don't give two #+*+% about NT "exposing me"

or taking print screens of an argument with this knucklehead...

cause at the end of the day...IAS....

laugh.gif

plus, that's all we ever do lately anyway...bicker and argue....

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

if you dont tell her hopp on aim my man..........
the genius is ON aim right now...
eek.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
sounds like you need a new girl. why put up with that?

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Yo dont go back and forth with your chick on here..... Please dont do it... Your gonna shoot yourself in the foot
man, i don't give two #+*+% about NT "exposing me"

or taking print screens of an argument with this knucklehead...

cause at the end of the day...IAS....

laugh.gif

plus, that's all we ever do lately anyway...bicker and argue....

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

if you dont tell her hopp on aim my man..........
the genius is ON aim right now...
eek.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
sounds like you need a new girl. why put up with that?

the A stands for AM, not AIN'T.

threw in the towel?

nurp.

i had to go smoke a cig and hit the bathroom up...lol

she already knows what it is....

i beat her crotch all the time....

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dude just had to go get his thoughts together...
roll.gif

It depends, you really can't just go off a number...For example i was with a girl who was at like 15 (age 24)..i had a problem with it only cause shewasn't active till senior in high school and had a serious boyfriend, granted somewhat on and off for 3 years...so thats 6 years of sexual eligibility butwhen you really break it down its like 14 for 3 years which is high. We ended up breaking up cause i could never see a future givin that, but i really likedher as the person she was now and wish i could have seen past that and would rethink my position in the future.

The bottom line is its best to not know, although its a scary thought in the post college world that you have no idea what these girls have been up to qhwnthey were younger. I know some serious skeezers i had been with in college who were really attractice and cool girls but huge hos and they are now married topoor guys that have no clue in the real world or other cities.

I think my real answer is 1 for every 4 or months they have been single since being sexual active

i got a question for you.

you said that you dont want to be the guy that is openly walking around with the "town bike"

but earlier your girl said that you couldnt handle it when she told you her number of partners.
so doesnt that seem like she is the one who has been around the block a few times

so wouldnt that make you the guy who opens goes with said "town bike"

Back
Top Bottom