How many rich niketalkers are there? Any rich nters

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many millionaire and billionaire nters are there?

If you frequent

Dudes in the jewelry thread post vacheron constantine, audemar piguet and Rolex

The car thread dudes only drive foreign cars...BMW, Audi, Porsche and mb

And in the designer thread dudes drop about 1 stack on some sneakers with red bottoms and studs and 2-3 racks on Gucci lv luggage

So are there any rich nters?

Or just incurring a lot of debt?

Checking in
pimp.gif

i can only think of 2-3 rich NTers that post regularly but im pretty sure theirs more though

raises hand.

*disclaimer- Supermanblue79's current net worth was measured on the 1930's US income scale for the purposes of this thread.*

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

raises hand.

*disclaimer- Supermanblue79's current net worth was measured on the 1930's US income scale for the purposes of this thread.*
Mine was measured on the scale from the 1800's my man. Its rough out here with gas at almost $4 
30t6p3b.gif

Define rich? To qualify as "rich" in America you have to have earned and sustain 20 million dollars , a rich lifestyle costs $500K to $1M yearly to maintain. I'm not rich.

That jewelry thread more than any other thread really shows you whos got what around these places...

sick.gif

Must be nice.

No one in the jewellery thread has posted a Vacheron Constantine before. In fact, most of us in there aren't rich..just made sacrifices and saved to buy certian things. For example, Frank Mucus still lives at home and eats Ramen Noodles for dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom