How many times have you gone back to someone you knew you loved?

5 times?
eek.gif

That's impossible for me.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DMasta718

5 times?
eek.gif

That's impossible for me.
smh.gif
not when you have mutiple hook ups in between break ups..
devil.gif
...FTW!!!

havin your cake and eatin it too..
eek.gif
....FTChampionship!!!

Originally Posted by gORJESS

I think that in all relationships it takes alot of work from both sides and if both people are not putting all the work in that they should be then it can cause stupid fights and break ups, causing one to " go back to the one they love ".
QFE .

One shouldn't break-up because of one stupid argument ... it has to be something VERY drastic .

OP , I'm not trying to get in your business or anything ... but why are you guys constantly breaking up ?

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

I think that in all relationships it takes alot of work from both sides and if both people are not putting all the work in that they should be then it can cause stupid fights and break ups, causing one to " go back to the one they love ".
QFE .

One shouldn't break-up because of one stupid argument ... it has to be something VERY drastic .

OP , I'm not trying to get in your business or anything ... but why are you guys constantly breaking up ?
Nah, I'm done with her for good. It's for reasons I care not to get into.

9456,354,347,659,744,325,476. And we'll keep on with this *$!%@%$$ till we get our !@%$ together because i don't want no one else
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Rawk On

9456,354,347,659,744,325,476. And we'll keep on with this *$!%@%$$ till we get our !@%$ together because i don't want no one else
tired.gif
That's so cute .
pimp.gif

QFE .

I agree that people should not break up for stupid reasons , but most of the time it does happen and when you look closer at the situation you realize it wasnot worth it.

tired.gif
That's so cute .
pimp.gif
I don't think it's cute at all
smh.gif
but thanks
laugh.gif

YO! Rawk, I dig you.
Not again. And this time I mean it.
I used to say that allllll the time.

Ain't been with chic in over a year, but we cool. In "a good place." I ain't made no promises to her or anyone else. But for the sake of notsounding like a simp, I never bring her up to my friends and family. They usually ask about her and I give them the "oh, shestraight" response and dead it.

smh.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Rawk, I dig you.
Not again. And this time I mean it.
I used to say that allllll the time.

Ain't been with chic in over a year, but we cool. In "a good place." I ain't made no promises to her or anyone else. But for the sake of not sounding like a simp, I never bring her up to my friends and family. They usually ask about her and I give them the "oh, she straight" response and dead it.

smh.gif

DF!!!

I know exactly what you mean
laugh.gif

With women like this no advice will ever suffice, you are still going to go back, until either she leaves, or you stop feeling for her. I have gone backatleast 10 times with this one girl. I think it is finally over with, and although I have my sanity back I would trade my sanity for her any day

....Here ends the simping.

I found my wife already
pimp.gif

But we've been broken up for about 3 months and I've been on a rampage. I mean like hitting 3 chicks in 3 consecutive nights
pimp.gif

I'm just going hard because I know I'm going back to my true love by the end of the summer when she gets back so whatevs

tired.gif
nerd.gif

And. Here. We. Go!

Back
Top Bottom