How many Warning Points do you have on RECORD

Kobe-Bryant.jpg

Methodical Management Methodical Management is there a significance to the point system that you are aware of? Maybe not yet?
There is. Administrators can specify point thresholds for automated actions, like suspensions or bans. We can also allow the points to expire while retaining a record of all prior violations. This way, if you were suspended 5 years ago, but you grew up and accidentally broke a different rule you weren't aware of, you wouldn't lose your account or receive an automatic suspension.

So there is a backstop in place to ensure that repeat violators aren't granted unlimited infractions, but, because it is treated as a safety measure, it's not something we discuss.

For a start, we don't want anyone treating rule violations like fouls to give. Nobody should intentionally violate the forum rules. Different services have different rules and expectations, so a warning is a way for us to reach out and make sure everyone knows if they've crossed the line and why. If we get the sense that people are breaking the same rule over and over again, a warning isn't sufficient and the response has to demonstrate that posting access is conditioned on compliance.

It's also something that's subject to revision. The current limit is arguably far too generous, so there's no sense publishing a figure that will likely change to prevent abuse.

There is. Administrators can specify point thresholds for automated actions, like suspensions or bans. We can also allow the points to expire while retaining a record of all prior violations. This way, if you were suspended 5 years ago, but you grew up and accidentally broke a different rule you weren't aware of, you wouldn't lose your account or receive an automatic suspension.

So there is a backstop in place to ensure that repeat violators aren't granted unlimited infractions, but, because it is treated as a safety measure, it's not something we discuss.

For a start, we don't want anyone treating rule violations like fouls to give. Nobody should intentionally violate the forum rules. Different services have different rules and expectations, so a warning is a way for us to reach out and make sure everyone knows if they've crossed the line and why. If we get the sense that people are breaking the same rule over and over again, a warning isn't sufficient and the response has to demonstrate that posting access is conditioned on compliance.

It's also something that's subject to revision. The current limit is arguably far too generous, so there's no sense publishing a figure that will likely change to prevent abuse.
u know
i dont always agree with the warnings u give me
BUT
i do appreciate u always willing to respond
when i have questions about my warnings and other stuff
always seem to be fair across the board
and willing to answer questions
also always enjoy the
"peace" at the end
even in ur warnings :lol:
so i guess im giving u my appreciation
kdawg kdawg too ur appreciated
Nelson C Nelson C u too
ijapino ijapino also
HellaSteph HellaSteph u too(even though u still aint post ur disneyland experience in the disneyland appreciation thread.......kidding dont take offense im just joking......kinda....sorta)
bastitch bastitch i think i met him at the first nt meetup thing at huddler
he was cool
so ur appreciated if that was u
if not then nvm no appreciation for u

u know
BUT
also always enjoy the
"peace" at the end
Nelson C Nelson C u too
ijapino ijapino also
HellaSteph HellaSteph u too(even though u still aint post ur disneyland experience in the disneyland appreciation thread.......kidding dont take offense im just joking......kinda....sorta)
he was cool
ok

u know
BUT
also always enjoy the
"peace" at the end
Nelson C Nelson C u too
ijapino ijapino also
he was cool
AcademicGlaringBluet-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom