How much cash do you carry?

Like the title states how much cash do you people normally carry in your wallet?

I usually try to carry anywhere between 50-100. I know some carry more but I can't see why anyone would need more than that on a average day so if you do please let us know why.

Last edited:
$20...... I use to carry alot more, but then at the end of week I would be all like "Where did my money go"

This much

Just enough for random things like parking, tolls, etc.

Unless I know I will need it, otherwise you are just asking to spend it all or lose it.

Depends on what im purchasing,where im purchasing it at and the likes.

Normally 100.00 but I've had as much as 40grand on me for business.

try to keep it around 100 and if i buy anything more than 20 bucks i just use my debt card.

$0
unless im going to grab some loud.... cash isnt needed the swiper takes care of everything

only carry about $50. I hate getting change.  only use cash for vending machines, tips, and wherever don't take card.

Last edited:
Really depends.

Now I have 180$, but generrally I would say 40$.

I carry very little, just enough to pay for little things.. every time I have a lot of cash in my wallet, I spend that **** so quick
laugh.gif
and on the most randomist stuff too

I carry very little, just enough to pay for little things.. every time I have a lot of cash in my wallet, I spend that **** so quick :lol: and on the most randomist stuff too

yep

hell if i have cash i swear ill buy some random stupid ^% like sour patch kids

Back
Top Bottom