How much cash do you carry?

Around $120, mostly in $5s, $10s, and $20s. I have a habit of knowing the exact price of stuff (not including restaurants), so I prefer to pay in cash instead of using my debit. Just really see my money exchanging. It's similar to preferring the physical copies of cds with the option of your ipod.

From like $2 to $60 sometimes. I dont like carrying more than that not for safety reasons but I never feel the need to have more than $60 cash on me.

Debit/Credit cards for the win! Only thing is you can't buy loudpack with it 
eyes.gif

unless I'm copping tree? NONE. Its 2012, get a debit card (with rewards program) people

I need to start carrying more.

Not having cash for stuff like parking and tipping is kinda embarrassing. 

I need to start carrying more.

Not having cash for stuff like parking and tipping is kinda embarrassing. 

If I'm going somewhere that requires this, then ya, I'll carry some cash. Other than that, debit card all day. I spend cash way to easy if I have it on me.

Last edited:
Now, 0.

A couple years ago, nothing less than 500. 

Why? Idk, thought it was cool to carry a bunch of cash. 

$20-$40 in 5's, 10's and 1's. For emergency during commute(IE having to take the bus or BART)

I don't mess with credit cards or debit cards so usually 100-150 on weekdays and I take 200 out on friday night and 200 on saturday night..When it's spent I go home it keeps me on a budget....

:smh: I don't want feds/banks knowing what I spend my money on.

I keep at least 100 on me at all times.
paranoid much? :lol:

I use a private bank (USAA) that barely advertises on a nationwide scale AND has one of the best identity-theft protection programs out. I'll be fine

:rofl: if dealers DID start using those (I'm sure the dispensaries back home accept debit/credit tho)

they'd have the lil "we accept Visa/Mastercard/Discover/AmEx" stickers on windows of the traphouse

$60-$100
Don't really need much more since I'm a college student. I always use credit/debit and the cash is only for tips/stores that don't take CC.

Always carry my debit card, I keep no more than $25 cash with me just in case. When I was younger I used to carry stupid amounts on me until I saw a dude get jumped and robbed at a party.

Always strapped with them racks, you know we carry dem football pads fam.

Jk

really depends on where I'm going, average day being in the city nothing more than 50 bucks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom