How much do you pay for your haircut? (IG barbers going crazy)

Once you learn how to cut your own hair, you’ll know how easy it is. $100 for a haircut is wild. $100 per hour as a barber is a crazy salary.

$20 shapeups $30 haircut

I been getting shapeups then getting haircuts switching it up but probably just gonna grow my hair out like meek mill that’s the route I been tryna go

My barber told me what people do to save is go to the barber college. They charge 5 bucks and some of the students there are pretty decent.

Absolutely. I cut my own hair but if there’s a special occasion (the one wedding a year) it’s just $7 around my way and I only ask for shape up on the back of my head. No tip necessary. The teachers hound around making sure it doesn’t go terribly obviously

When my hair was shooter, I cut it myself for a few years. I need to learn how to braid my own hair. Stylist I've been going to since January is slowly increasing those prices :smh: about to just have wifey do it and then shape it up myself

I will look rough and wait before I trust my hair with a random barber.

One bad cut can result in me losing some locs. Not worth the risk.

Yeah, if you got something like locs then it’s not worth it. My cut is simple so I can afford to take chances :lol:

Funny this thread popped up. I JUST got a cut today. I got the guys number last time to set up an appointment and **** was lowkey a hassle. I was legitimately heated about it last night but he got me later about a 10:30AM spot opening up which was pretty much perfect. I gave him a little extra and told him I would see him in like a week and a half so he knows not mess around next time :lol:

Been cutting my own hair for 20+ years. Just started fading properly last year. With some practice, it's not as hard as you think once you understand the process. Plenty of YouTube videos to get you right.

East New York Brooklyn NYC

Currently I pay $40

They're already putting up signs saying prices going up to $55, 65 depending on what you get.

They playin you for a sucker . I live in your town and Domincans only charge 20-25 for a regular cut.
If you got a rick ross beard the lineup is an extra 5 dollars only. Take your butt to Flatbush

Been meaning to post this, girls are going through the same issues. I had only became aware because my son has locs, I couldnt believe all the BS rules, restrictions, and rude comments when making appointments……

My barber told me what people do to save is go to the barber college. They charge 5 bucks and some of the students there are pretty decent.
Never again.....smh many many years ago down by astor place and wanted a cut before the movies. picked the spanish dude he looked like he could cut. fade was choppy and line was pushed never did that again good thing i had a hat

Back
Top Bottom