How much do you tip your barber?

one of my best friends cuts my hair, and pretty much all of our friends hair in his garage. only charges 5$ get a cut every friday
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Stork

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

eek.gif
$5 or $10? are you serious?

my cut used to cost $13 and i would give them $15. but they jacked the price up to $17 so now i give them exactly $17.

indifferent.gif
!+$* outta here... a damn hair cut isnt worth no $17.. my dad used to get his hair cut for like 5 bucks. if dudes are just gonna raise the sale price to include a tip for themselves, why would i pay them even more?
yep^.

my cut is $15, I pay $16 exactly so $1 tip, doesn't matter if you tip $5 or $1, your barber should known you're coming back in another month or less for another cut anyway.
I think so. I feel like he gives my cuts a little more time than others. Also I like the fact that I never have to wait in line to get a cut.

why would i tip my barber when they continually raise prices... tip bartenders waiters waitresses etc... not barbers who do not 60 percent depend on tips likethe aforementioned

been getting my haircut by dude since like the 5th grade. it started at $7 && now everytime i get chopped up i drop $20.

the haircut is 13 i believe i get a shave && trim thats like $2 more. but like i say i always drop a dubb to dude.

basically a $5 tip.

Back
Top Bottom