How much do you tip your barber?

haircut is 15 so i just give him 20

i dont care cause i only get my haircut every like 2 months or so

Originally Posted by atribeckalledfly

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

christmas time i'll hit em off with 50 or so for a cut..
Same dudes that never look out for their barbers are the same ones who sit down for 2 hrs
laugh.gif

I knew my barber since i was 10 so i look out for him..

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

why would i tip my barber when they continually raise prices... tip bartenders waiters waitresses etc... not barbers who do not 60 percent depend on tips like the aforementioned
well if ur a barber its all on comission and tips pay. if u only get 3 customers a day. thats all you making. and i think u gotta hit up the ownerof the barber shop wit a lil something. but anyways. bartenders and waiters and waitresses gets paid hourly and tips. hourly is like 4dolalrs or 5 dollars orless. so imo barbers deserves the tips more than bartenders or waiters, waitress...etc

Originally Posted by atribeckalledfly

christmas time i'll hit em off with 50 or so for a cut..
Same dudes that never look out for their barbers are the same ones who sit down for 2 hrs
laugh.gif

I knew my barber since i was 10 so i look out for him..
ehhhhhhhhh. Ok maybe but dudes who wait 2 hrs idk about that. Never more than 20mins and that is a stretch

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

eek.gif
$5 or $10? are you serious?

my cut used to cost $13 and i would give them $15. but they jacked the price up to $17 so now i give them exactly $17.

indifferent.gif
!+$* outta here... a damn hair cut isnt worth no $17.. my dad used to get his hair cut for like 5 bucks. if dudes are just gonna raise the sale price to include a tip for themselves, why would i pay them even more?

Exact same prices/increases at my place but I still tip the $2, major rip off.

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

why would i tip my barber when they continually raise prices... tip bartenders waiters waitresses etc... not barbers who do not 60 percent depend on tips like the aforementioned
well if ur a barber its all on comission and tips pay. if u only get 3 customers a day. thats all you making. and i think u gotta hit up the owner of the barber shop wit a lil something. but anyways. bartenders and waiters and waitresses gets paid hourly and tips. hourly is like 4dolalrs or 5 dollars or less. so imo barbers deserves the tips more than bartenders or waiters, waitress...etc
yeahhhhh but no
tired.gif

As far as I see my barbers get plenty of business plus they have side jobs. Also I have no job so they still make more than me
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Some of you guys are OD cheap, damm shame too
smh.gif
smh.gif
these are the same dudes drivin BMWs/souped up cars, buyin gucci/LV and $300 shoes...... my cut is - $12 -15 and I give him $20 and yes durin xmas I give him $40 - $50 cause dudes been cuttin my hair for 10+ years
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

eek.gif
$5 or $10? are you serious?

my cut used to cost $13 and i would give them $15. but they jacked the price up to $17 so now i give them exactly $17.

indifferent.gif
!+$* outta here... a damn hair cut isnt worth no $17.. my dad used to get his hair cut for like 5 bucks. if dudes are just gonna raise the sale price to include a tip for themselves, why would i pay them even more?

Back
Top Bottom