How Much Does The Barber Get For A Tip?

Last couple times I got haircuts, I got my friends to do it. I offer them like 5 bucks but none of them take it.

it depends how good the cut is.... if he leaves my waves on and cuts it dark and clean perfect lineup he'll get the 20. if he doesnt cut it as dark as i wanted, and the lineup is nothing thats eye popping to me than he'll get 17 or 18. if he messes me up at all he gets only 15. now if he messes up bad than i switch. this been my barber since i was 8. im 20 now. at age 18 the barbershop got caught on fire. so i had to switch. than this other guy was niceeeee the first 7 cuts or so.. i cutted once a month. waves gotta get deeper. but yeah dude eventually messed me up and right in time my old barbershop got rebuilt.
pimp.gif

it depends how good the cut is.... if he leaves my waves on and cuts it dark and clean perfect lineup he'll get the 20. if he doesnt cut it as dark as i wanted, and the lineup is nothing thats eye popping to me than he'll get 17 or 18. if he messes me up at all he gets only 15. now if he messes up bad than i switch. this been my barber since i was 8. im 20 now. at age 18 the barbershop got caught on fire. so i had to switch. than this other guy was niceeeee the first 7 cuts or so.. i cutted once a month. waves gotta get deeper. but yeah dude eventually messed me up and right in time my old barbershop got rebuilt.
pimp.gif

I cant remember the last time i haven't given my barber less than 20, and i get my haircut ever 5-6 days

I cant remember the last time i haven't given my barber less than 20, and i get my haircut ever 5-6 days

damn you guys are ballers lol i give em 2 bucks , i go every friday or saturday so 2 bucks a week sounds good to me lol

damn you guys are ballers lol i give em 2 bucks , i go every friday or saturday so 2 bucks a week sounds good to me lol

I always drop a $20 no matter what the price of the cut is...place around my campus charges $13 for students and I drop the $20 usually and bounce. They remember you by name especially, and next time you come in you will get treated very well. 

I always drop a $20 no matter what the price of the cut is...place around my campus charges $13 for students and I drop the $20 usually and bounce. They remember you by name especially, and next time you come in you will get treated very well. 

Back
Top Bottom