How Much Does The Barber Get For A Tip?

$10 cut I give em 10. They named the price so thats what they get. I dont get anything fancy.#2 all around.

$10 cut I give em 10. They named the price so thats what they get. I dont get anything fancy.#2 all around.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

it depends how good the cut is.... if he leaves my waves on and cuts it dark and clean perfect lineup he'll get the 20. if he doesnt cut it as dark as i wanted, and the lineup is nothing thats eye popping to me than he'll get 17 or 18. if he messes me up at all he gets only 15. now if he messes up bad than i switch. this been my barber since i was 8. im 20 now. at age 18 the barbershop got caught on fire. so i had to switch. than this other guy was niceeeee the first 7 cuts or so.. i cutted once a month. waves gotta get deeper. but yeah dude eventually messed me up and right in time my old barbershop got rebuilt.
pimp.gif
Quick Q. What do yall mean when you say he cuts it dark? sounds like something i've been trying to get but I'm not sure
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

it depends how good the cut is.... if he leaves my waves on and cuts it dark and clean perfect lineup he'll get the 20. if he doesnt cut it as dark as i wanted, and the lineup is nothing thats eye popping to me than he'll get 17 or 18. if he messes me up at all he gets only 15. now if he messes up bad than i switch. this been my barber since i was 8. im 20 now. at age 18 the barbershop got caught on fire. so i had to switch. than this other guy was niceeeee the first 7 cuts or so.. i cutted once a month. waves gotta get deeper. but yeah dude eventually messed me up and right in time my old barbershop got rebuilt.
pimp.gif
Quick Q. What do yall mean when you say he cuts it dark? sounds like something i've been trying to get but I'm not sure
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

I try to give my barber $5 but he gives it back and wont take it.
laugh.gif
Been going to him since I was like like 6, now 21.

Back
Top Bottom