how often do you guys drink...honestly

Thursday to pop Friday off.
Friday to pop the weekend off.
Saturday to get completely drowned in alcohol.
using Sunday to recoup for Monday classes.

I'm 28 and it goes down at anytime. My friends and I are professionals. We all have busy schedules so if there is free time we drink.

^
Basically. I'm 29 and we usually drink on the weekends when time allows us to. But we have a homeboy that is a chef, and he always wants to get feedbackon his cooking, so we always drink when we have free time to get together to get drunk and enjoy food.

When I was 22, I would drink every single night of the week. It was a wild and crazy time. So in comparison to a lot of other people, what you are doing is not"bad".

Im 25 now and I enjoy a beer or two every other day. My weekends, I indulge a bit more.

3-4x a Week

Certainly every Wednesday and Friday.

Chances are Sat&Sunday as well.

I'm 22 btw

ever since i had to take a break from bud it's been 2-3 nights a week
smh.gif
and if there's a concert then add that to the tally
smh.gif

can't WAIT to get back to the piffery so i wont need to drink
pimp.gif

and i know,i dont NEED to drink, but i wanna have fun, feel me?

when i first turned 21 i was drinking at least 4 times a week.

i'm 23 now and usually every weekend or maybe once a week

Last year I'd be plastered every friday and saturday. Now I drink once a week and it's maybe 2-5 beers max. Haven't gotten drunk really sinceseptember. It's alright this weekend I am going to be!!!!

I don't drink very often during school, and when I do it's just a drink or two at home.

get pretty drunk on wednesday thursday and friday. usually get near a blackout on friday. am often too tired/hung over to go super hard on saturday but iusually pull through. im a college kid btw im living life real reckless right now cause its the only time i can

for the first 2 months of the school year i drank everyday, and
pimp.gif
almost every day.

now i've been
pimp.gif
every day, and drink wednesday through saturday, thurs/fri/sat usually being black out nights.

gotta slow down soon. and i'm 20

Usually get Drunk Friday and Saturday nights, and may have 2-3 beers during one night of the week. Always
smokin.gif
though.

18, havent drunk serious since my bday (Aug 22), just a cup here and there,w hen I was 17 n 16, thats another story

I have the week off so i've been drinking daily. Its 4 max during a normal week...beer.

high school: weekends
18-21: 3 times a week
21-23: 6 times a week
smh.gif

23-now: once a week
the last couple years has been just on weekends when I go out to my garage to get away from the wife and kids and smoke my cigars and have a few drinks..

-J-

2-3 times a week. Every Friday and Saturday, and some Thursdays.
I love college.

Back
Top Bottom