How often do you guys get a haircut?

Some of yall get cheap haircuts!

-When I'm not in school every 2 weeks which cost me 22 bucks plus tip (includes the beard treatment).

-When I'm at school like once a month b/c the barbers out here are that pathetic :smh: :x its 13+tip.

-Every 3 days I line myself up. My hair grows so damn fast

I do every 2-3 weeks. Since I am done with school and havent gotten a job yet, more like 3 weeks+, or until my shape is really bad like now.

When I get a job it will prob be every week, no more than two. Due to my bad genes on the fathers side/durags in HS and most of college, my hair is starting to thin on the top! terrible...So I want keep it low so it all blends, may hit the baldy if I ever grow beard.

15$ haircut , 8$ shapeup

Forget learning to cut your own hair.
Find someone equally as annoyed of dealing with and paying barbers and stylists and learn how to cut each other.

That's what me and my brother did. After a lot of arguments and effing up our heads a couple of times, we got it down perfect. Great enough that people we know ask where we get our hair cut, and we ended up cutting a lot of our relatives and friends.

YouTube is your friend.

I get a haircut every other week and if I have the time, I like to get a shape-up and my facial hair cut off during the week in between.

That feeling when you get a fresh cut and diddybop out of the barbershop >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Every 3 weeks. It used to be 4 but now that I'm working I try not to let it get too bad

I used to visit my barber once a week to ten days. Realized that's a bit much. $18 plus three dollar tip each time. Now I'm closer to every two weeks to seventeen days. Been with the same barber for over ten years.

I usually cut my own hair. I can get the sides and top nice, but the back looks awful. My hair grows so fast I usually have to do it every 2 weeks or so.

Semi off topic. What would I ask for if I want the Gosling cut:

I've been trying to get this cut for a while. I've been to multiple shops and showed them pictures every single time and have yet to get the right cut. Maybe it's my hair? Seems like a very simple haircut. Short on the sides, long on top with a comb over. IS there anythign specific I should tell them? 

Depends on how how I feel. If I can't show up and hop right in the chair; I will just leave. If I am in Rasheed Wallace/ Larry Johnson 1999 finals mode, i'll get to it when I get to it. I just hate waiting and their is no way I am paying more than 7 dollars for a cut. Where do you people live that are paying 10 dollars or more for a cut?

Shapeup every friday. Luckily I rarely have to get my front line touched. Just the corners/sideburns and face
Haircut every 2-3 weeks. In fade mode now tho so i havent got the top cut for like 2 months

THIS

About to get cut today for the first time in 2 weeks, usually my boy would line me up every weekend but that hasn't happened lately.

Every 3 weeks, I save a lot more money this way.
Week 1- Stunt with the fresh look
Week 2- Waves look fuller, trim my facial hair myself to maintain
Week 3- Fitted cap or du rag every day till I hit the barber :lol:

Semi off topic. What would I ask for if I want the Gosling cut:

[/IMG

I've been trying to get this cut for a while. I've been to multiple shops and showed them pictures every single time and have yet to get the right cut. Maybe it's my hair? Seems like a very simple haircut. Short on the sides, long on top with a comb over. IS there anythign specific I should tell them? 

Just bring in the picture

Back
Top Bottom