How people say BIG > this man is beyond me...

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

2pac unconditional love, My block, & better dayz>notorious b.i.g.'s catalog

QFT i stress this to people and add brenda got a baby and keep ya head up .............all big got is juicy which is average to me BIG is a little bit overratted thanks to him being from NY and his death to compare him to pac is just crazy to me..........

QFT i stress this to people and add brenda got a baby and keep ya head up .............all big got is juicy which is average to me BIG is a little bit overratted thanks to him being from NY and his death to compare him to pac is just crazy to me..........

Originally Posted by sloanboy

THIS. THIS. THIS. Let's not forget Changes... possibly one of the greatest songs of all time.

THIS. THIS. THIS. Let's not forget Changes... possibly one of the greatest songs of all time.

Originally Posted by FromAZwithLOVE

Im sorry but Biggie was overrated as @$%$
grin.gif

I'm not from NY and I'll say Pun > Pac.

People have to understand from a strictly technical standpoint, Pac wasn't the best. Not even top 10.

He did, however, elicit emotion from his audience like no other. He spoke to his audience's soul. He made you feel what he was saying.

As said before it's like politics and religion. BIG was the king. Pac was the pope.

Oh, and can we please stop acting like BIG didn't make songs that were deep and had range. He killed himself in a song for crying out loud.

People have to understand from a strictly technical standpoint, Pac wasn't the best. Not even top 10.

He did, however, elicit emotion from his audience like no other. He spoke to his audience's soul. He made you feel what he was saying.

As said before it's like politics and religion. BIG was the king. Pac was the pope.

Oh, and can we please stop acting like BIG didn't make songs that were deep and had range. He killed himself in a song for crying out loud.

How so??... He was making MORE hits and selling MORE records than Pac when he was alive...

Were you guys NOT listenin to hip hop in the mid 90s??

Coming from a guy that said Jay Electronica was Top 5...

"Juicy" is average??

BIG is overrated cause he's from NY??

Pac went to the elementry school on MY block...

He aint move to Cali till he was like 17... Moved to LA in 92, died in 96 (spent half that time in NY doin movies and a bid)...

You cats watched a few MTV Specials on hip hop and came to that conclusion...

No 
indifferent.gif
  The fact that you think Pac has the same flow and rhyme pattern on almost every song tells me that you have no idea what you are talking about. 
What song did he use a different flow on??

I don't think some of yall remember the era of hip hop BEFORE Pac & BIG, I remember seein his videos on Yo MTV raps before he was this ICON he's become...

People say BIG didn't have enuff material, but BIGs run was LONGER than Pac's if you think about it...

If you was here you'd know, WHEN did Pac get into the convo of the best in the game?? After Me Against The World which dropped in March 95...

He died 18 months later...

BIG's run began OFFICIALLY in Sept 94 when RTD hit and lasted till March 9th '97 in life...

How so??... He was making MORE hits and selling MORE records than Pac when he was alive...

Were you guys NOT listenin to hip hop in the mid 90s??

Coming from a guy that said Jay Electronica was Top 5...

"Juicy" is average??

BIG is overrated cause he's from NY??

Pac went to the elementry school on MY block...

He aint move to Cali till he was like 17... Moved to LA in 92, died in 96 (spent half that time in NY doin movies and a bid)...

You cats watched a few MTV Specials on hip hop and came to that conclusion...

No 
indifferent.gif
  The fact that you think Pac has the same flow and rhyme pattern on almost every song tells me that you have no idea what you are talking about. 
What song did he use a different flow on??

I don't think some of yall remember the era of hip hop BEFORE Pac & BIG, I remember seein his videos on Yo MTV raps before he was this ICON he's become...

People say BIG didn't have enuff material, but BIGs run was LONGER than Pac's if you think about it...

If you was here you'd know, WHEN did Pac get into the convo of the best in the game?? After Me Against The World which dropped in March 95...

He died 18 months later...

BIG's run began OFFICIALLY in Sept 94 when RTD hit and lasted till March 9th '97 in life...

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

yall dudes trippin...Just cuz the emotional connection of these songs are dope that doesnt make Pac better.

In the profession of MC, rapper or whatever you want to call it...Big got it, he was the all around talent in this AREA....on the microphone he cud do whatever pac cud do if he wanted/tried(make a "keep ya head up" etc), i dont think Pac cud do what Big did tho

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

yall dudes trippin...Just cuz the emotional connection of these songs are dope that doesnt make Pac better.

In the profession of MC, rapper or whatever you want to call it...Big got it, he was the all around talent in this AREA....on the microphone he cud do whatever pac cud do if he wanted/tried(make a "keep ya head up" etc), i dont think Pac cud do what Big did tho

Originally Posted by KingofIlladelph

Thank you. I completely agree with you.

Originally Posted by KingofIlladelph

Thank you. I completely agree with you.

Pac had a lot great songs but he also had MAD filler with the same old Thug Life theme in a lot of them and the songs were skippable.

RTD alone is better than a lot of Pac albums before or after his death, same for LAD.

Pac had a lot great songs but he also had MAD filler with the same old Thug Life theme in a lot of them and the songs were skippable.

RTD alone is better than a lot of Pac albums before or after his death, same for LAD.

Pac is my mans and everything... love his music... but it's Biggie all the way.

My dude Nay stay holding it down when it comes to the arguments for BIG
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom