How people say BIG > this man is beyond me...

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif
The same dudes in here bringing up Big's billboard hits are the same %%%%!! in that other thread !+!%#$$+ on Diddy. Go figure

Pac > Biggie

TUNE HAS SPOKEN
What does THAT have to do with ANYthing??

Ns talkin about Diddy bein a snake...

Is it coincidence he seems to have had proir knowledge of BOTH artists being shot on 2 seperate occasions??

Pac coming to Quad studios to get a $7,000 check from Andre Harrell's account?? 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

All Eyez On Me - Just bloated with a bunch of songs that NEEDED to be left off the album... Had this been shaved to like 12-14 songs it would've been a CLASSIC because of the actual music and NOT because of the artist
Your stupid All Eyez On Me is a classic

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

All Eyez On Me - Just bloated with a bunch of songs that NEEDED to be left off the album... Had this been shaved to like 12-14 songs it would've been a CLASSIC because of the actual music and NOT because of the artist
Your stupid All Eyez On Me is a classic

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

when ever pac and biggie fans argue about who was the better rapper/mc

all pac fans say is he was a poet he was this ummm who cares biggie was and will always be the better mc get over it

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

when ever pac and biggie fans argue about who was the better rapper/mc

all pac fans say is he was a poet he was this ummm who cares biggie was and will always be the better mc get over it

pimp.gif

Pac all day every day..with that being said..I mess with biggie too.

Pac all day every day..with that being said..I mess with biggie too.

personally id take pac but they both did the damn thing n !@#$%!@#$%^ sayin the other is overrated is bs pac had emotion (part time mutha, papaz song, pain) but so did big (juicy, sky is the limit, suicidal thoughts) big had flow (machine gun funk, 10 crack commandments) but so did pac (if i die 2nite, holla @ me) n they both told complex stories big (N_s bleed, i got a story to tell, warning) n pac (souljaz story, violent, str8 ballin) what it really comes down to is that during their reign the media overhyped the whole east west beef (not to mention the N_s in their ears: puff n suge) so it really came down to if u lived in LA or NYC (no disrespect to other areas) n it wasnt until maybe the J/Nas beef that sum cats really saw the other side of the story n in all honesty they was boys until puff n suge came thru n its a shame they did just imagine the great !@#$ they would have collabo'd on nut basically they both went hard n like dude said:
BIG was the king, Pac was the pope

n they both got *** (one more chance, big poppa, temptationz, just like daddy)

personally id take pac but they both did the damn thing n !@#$%!@#$%^ sayin the other is overrated is bs pac had emotion (part time mutha, papaz song, pain) but so did big (juicy, sky is the limit, suicidal thoughts) big had flow (machine gun funk, 10 crack commandments) but so did pac (if i die 2nite, holla @ me) n they both told complex stories big (N_s bleed, i got a story to tell, warning) n pac (souljaz story, violent, str8 ballin) what it really comes down to is that during their reign the media overhyped the whole east west beef (not to mention the N_s in their ears: puff n suge) so it really came down to if u lived in LA or NYC (no disrespect to other areas) n it wasnt until maybe the J/Nas beef that sum cats really saw the other side of the story n in all honesty they was boys until puff n suge came thru n its a shame they did just imagine the great !@#$ they would have collabo'd on nut basically they both went hard n like dude said:
BIG was the king, Pac was the pope

n they both got *** (one more chance, big poppa, temptationz, just like daddy)

Originally Posted by Dapper D

I mean, obviously BIG had more talent (And I think it's closer then most N's like to give credit. I mean Ready to Die = Me Against the world, as far as lyrics.)
But as  a all around artist, Pac is the greatest. Dude touched on everything ...

As far as subject matter, Big never had the depth Pac had...

There's no Big song that give's you the feeling %$+! like Dear Mama, Keep Ya Head Up, and if I die 2night gives you...

Originally Posted by Dapper D

I mean, obviously BIG had more talent (And I think it's closer then most N's like to give credit. I mean Ready to Die = Me Against the world, as far as lyrics.)
But as  a all around artist, Pac is the greatest. Dude touched on everything ...

As far as subject matter, Big never had the depth Pac had...

There's no Big song that give's you the feeling %$+! like Dear Mama, Keep Ya Head Up, and if I die 2night gives you...

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Pac is mad overrated and I've been waiting years for people to realize it.
He was a bigger fraud than William Roberts is now.

MC New York. LOL  

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Pac is mad overrated and I've been waiting years for people to realize it.
He was a bigger fraud than William Roberts is now.

MC New York. LOL  

what good is bein a dope MC if you nothin to talk about?.......

big was makin pop music

Pac all day........

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

One was better at rapping, one was one of the best and most important human beings of the last 2 decades. It's about a lot more than music and rapping when it comes to this one.

If you're implying Tupac was one of the most important human beings on the planet, i would like you to please explain.  Maybe to you and ppl that listen to his music..but in the grand scheme of things..NO. He was not.

what good is bein a dope MC if you nothin to talk about?.......

big was makin pop music

Pac all day........

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

One was better at rapping, one was one of the best and most important human beings of the last 2 decades. It's about a lot more than music and rapping when it comes to this one.

If you're implying Tupac was one of the most important human beings on the planet, i would like you to please explain.  Maybe to you and ppl that listen to his music..but in the grand scheme of things..NO. He was not.

Back
Top Bottom