How people say BIG > this man is beyond me...

Even Diddy himself who's being painted as a musical genius, responsible for "95% of BIGs catalog", considers BIG the GOAT... So if he's as good as you guys say he is, don't neglect to mention that when you're givin him ALL this credit...

Since he knows SOOO much about hip hop as you've guys have said...

Even Diddy himself who's being painted as a musical genius, responsible for "95% of BIGs catalog", considers BIG the GOAT... So if he's as good as you guys say he is, don't neglect to mention that when you're givin him ALL this credit...

Since he knows SOOO much about hip hop as you've guys have said...

Originally Posted by king0fthis23

Changes > BIG's career.

best believe that.

No one believes it, you think a song that came out after 2Pac's death is better than BIG's career lol...what a moron you're. And the song wasn't original at all, huge sample...

Originally Posted by king0fthis23

Changes > BIG's career.

best believe that.

No one believes it, you think a song that came out after 2Pac's death is better than BIG's career lol...what a moron you're. And the song wasn't original at all, huge sample...

laugh.gif
How VH1 got Biggie ranked ahead of Pac on their 100 greatest artists all time list?

Plus I come to find out the list was made from musician's votes.

laugh.gif
How VH1 got Biggie ranked ahead of Pac on their 100 greatest artists all time list?

Plus I come to find out the list was made from musician's votes.

No seriously, what does Biggie hang his hat on? I can bet that whatever that is, Pac has a song or two greater than that.

Oh and btw, this has nothing to do with this post but I was on youtube and found the lil homies og version. Man was pac mad lol, check the outro, straight vicious smh

2Pac just has so many hits man, smh at yall frontin on pac man, straight blastphemy.

No seriously, what does Biggie hang his hat on? I can bet that whatever that is, Pac has a song or two greater than that.

Oh and btw, this has nothing to do with this post but I was on youtube and found the lil homies og version. Man was pac mad lol, check the outro, straight vicious smh

2Pac just has so many hits man, smh at yall frontin on pac man, straight blastphemy.

Funny that almost everyone in this thread claiming BIG is the goat is from New York.

Pac > BIG

What I really don't understand is how New Yorkers have the nerve to say that BIG>Nas....but that's for another thread.

Funny that almost everyone in this thread claiming BIG is the goat is from New York.

Pac > BIG

What I really don't understand is how New Yorkers have the nerve to say that BIG>Nas....but that's for another thread.

Back
Top Bottom